No announcement yet.

IPTorrents (IPT) review 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truly a must have tracker for all.It has almost everything that one can ask for.Keeping a decent ratio without a seedbox is also pretty easy there.

Comment

Good content tracker.

Comment

As mentioned tracker with great retention, speeds, content and easy to maintain a good ratio.

Comment

Alot of 'hardcore" tracker community & long term users may say alot of stuff about IPT but despite the drama i highly recommend this tracker to everybody.from good pretimes to database it has everything.I myself joined tracker perhaps 3 months ago maintaining ratio is easy even if u dont have seedbox & within time u will be the one inviting & in higher ranks,especially for ppl who just got into trackers,go through it first,getting into it isnt very hard if not anything it will help u understand how business is done here in private trackers world.

Comment

What an excellent tracker. Regardless of what people say and the rumors they spread. There's a ridiculous amount of freeleech coming in constantly which makes it very easy to build ratio and the amount of torrents they track is huge.
            Last edited by bze83; February 10, 2017, 08:22 AM.

Comment

+1 for IPTorrents.

I've been a member for 1.5 yrs and have found 98% of the stuff I need (mainly TV, Movies and occasional PC software).

It is a very easy site to navigate. I wish however it had a 'like function' (similar to the old TVTorrents tracker) in which you could save/bookmark your favourite TV Shows and then be notified if/when a new episode was available. Apart from this, it is great.

If you have a seedbox, your ratio will take care of itself without any significant micro-managing.

Comment

I dont know why people like this site so much with all the shit they have done. The quality of their releases shit or later than most other sites. Not a good example for a tracker. I would not trust a single byte that is downloaded from that tracker.

Comment

IPTorrents is great! Huge amount of content, lots of high-speed seeders, plenty of freeleech, and a bonus point system.

Originally posted by bloemengordijn View Post
                  I dont know why people like this site so much with all the shit they have done.
                  What stuff have they done? I am genuinely curious to know, but this thread is probably not the right place to start tangential conversations. Can you point me in the right direction?

Comment

Originally posted by vector View Post
                    IPTorrents is great! Huge amount of content, lots of high-speed seeders, plenty of freeleech, and a bonus point system.

What stuff have they done? I am genuinely curious to know, but this thread is probably not the right place to start tangential conversations. Can you point me in the right direction?
                    Why do people hate iptorrents ? : trackers

Staff of IPT, TD and TT are behind the recent DDoS attacks and other security issues. : trackers

Enjoy the read
                    Last edited by orytek; March 12, 2017, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Pretty pointless for a normal user to be concerned of tracker politics. Enjoy using what you want and don't give them your traffic or donations if you don't.

Comment

The biggest english language general private tracker. You will find scene content here as well, maybe not less than SCC.

Comment

Anyone here has had any problem with the staff over there? They were always kind to me but I see on reddit and other places bad reputation for this tracker... I wonder if someone here has had any trouble?

Comment

Can anyone tell me how good is there pre-time ?

Comment

There is a lot of good torrent in here, and there is bonus system. No wonder they say this is the best general private tracker.

Comment

I've been using IP torrents for about 5 years now, and as a general rule of thumb they're a a pretty solid option in that large quasi-private tracker slot. The speeds are really good on new and popular things, and a wealth of items are available. Their freeleech and point system are not as friendly as some, but with a smart strategy keeping a good ratio is really easy. This a fantastic tracker for getting your sealegs!

Comment

Working...
                                X