No announcement yet.

IPTorrents (IPT) review 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most people don't care though, which is why it's still so popular. People don't want to jump through the hoops of most other trackers.

It's easy to get into, offers a wide range of content and is well seeded. That's all they care about.

Comment

What shady practices have they used? This is the first I've heard of any of that.

Comment

IPT is definitely the most popular private tracker out there, but it clearly isn't the best. I don't really like it but I use it sometimes. And I think this review is a bit over exaggerated

Comment

IPT is great tracker, with very nice content, but if you do not have a seedbox, quite a trouble to get a good ratio. It takes time

Comment

Never experienced any drama, first time hearing about it. In any case, it's a really great place to find...anything really. The freeleech is great.

Comment

IPT is very nice tracker, content, pre-times and freeleech.
              Only there are some storys about this site..

Comment

IPT was the first private tracker I used. I as able to maintain a 3.0 ratio without a seedbox too. They seem to always have the newest releases other trackers have, and the speed is what makes it good in my opinion

Comment

I agree with SevenOhSeven. Actually IPT is also my first private tracker and up until now, I'm still using it. And I really love the speed and content.

Comment

I've been using [IPT] for some time, the only problem I had was the small amount of supported BitTorrent clients. [IPT]'s freeleech torrents are really amazing and the ratio is pretty easy to balance. If you're a starter with private trackers, [IPT] is the first place you should be in. This general private tracker will help you with the ratio and how to be a respected private tracker user. The number of content that you find there is too amazing.
                    Totally recommend [IPT].

Comment

Other than not allowing modern clients it is very solid!

Comment

Great amount of quality torrents with good pretimes, easy to maintain ratio (thanks to the point system) and good community.
                        Recipe for a great tracker if you ask me.

Comment

Seconding a lot of what people are saying. However they do have a pretty limited selection for comic, and sometimes the apps cracks don't work.

Comment

I've used this tracker fir a while. I joined after Demonoid went down and have found it to be a great General tracker. Certainly echo what users are saying reference freeleech and with a seedbox I was able to build a excellent ratio and aquire seed points very quickly. Living in the UK access to this site is challanging however the site is more than willing to help in that department, bringing a specific browser however I just access via a free proxy. Not sure about the dodgey practices users are referring to, that may be concerning however I have personnaly experienced no issues. I'd reccomend.

Comment

good tracker sometimes gets stuff a lot faster then the other trackers i am always good to have a diverse selection
                              Last edited by vampduff; October 21, 2015, 07:27 AM.

Comment

It is well-organised, structured and, with a good community.
                                I have been helped many times in the forums as a relative "noob".
                                There are some quality releases and there seems to be nothing lacking in the tv and movie department.
                                I was surprised at how easy it was to get in after reading how difficult it was to get into the "best" trackers.
                                The ratio system is also easy to follow and mistakes are easy to rectify if a computer/seedbox goes down.
                                Though I have nothing to compare it to, except Demonoid "back in the day", I think it is a great tracker.

Comment

Working...
                                X