• [TV] TV-Vault.me (TVV) Review [2015]

Tracker Name: TV Vault (TVV)
    Tracker URL: http://tv-vault.me/index.php
    Signup URL: Invite Only
    Tracker Type: Ratio-based | Old TV Series
    Tracker Birthday: August 15, 2008

Logo

Tracker Description

TV-Vault is one of the more underrated trackers in the BT world. It is the best at what it specialzes on tracking. It contains old and rare content witch satisfies all of its members. TV Vault specializes in older and rare shows which are not available in common or actually anywhere else. The site is powered by Gazelle hence a clean design.

Home/News

Tracker Stats

Torrent Categories

Browse Page

Current Staff Picks (freeleech) & Show of the day (freeleech)

Freeleech Torrents

Requests

Forums

Top 10

Rules

Categories

Bonus System
    None

Userclasses/Promotion & Invites

IRC Details

Server irc.tv-vault.me
    Port 6667
    SSL port n/a
    Channels #tv-vault

Donations

Ratings & Personal Commentary

If you like old and rare tv shows, TV Vault is the best place for you. The content ranges from old tv shows which are not commonly available to the more rare ones. In short, you'll find almost any old and/or rare tv show here.

Content: 7.5/10
    It will probably have what you're looking for.
    Speed: 8/10
    Speeds are decent as many seeds have seedboxes. But one problem is that number of leeches for torrents is quite less. So, you'll have some difficulty while seeding.
    Community: 7/10
    The community is pretty much active on forums. IRC also has active users.

Links to older tracker reviews

http://www.torrent-invites.com/showthread.php?t=165489 by [MENTION=134929]Manu263964[/MENTION] on September 19th, 2011, 07:41 PM

For everyone that has posted in this review so far, do not post unless you are adding to the review. I would suggest taking another look at the rules for the review section. Consider this a warning, as next time I will not be so lenient. [MENTION=313044]DragonGate[/MENTION] [MENTION=276369]iCrocodile[/MENTION] [MENTION=293186]The_Newbie[/MENTION] [MENTION=272865]digitorrent[/MENTION]
    JOIN US ON IRC FOR CHATTING, FUN, GAMES & PRIZES!

How To Connect To IRC

IRC Word Game
    IRC Word Game Prizes

Comment

Post deleted by Nipples
      Last edited by nipples; February 7, 2015, 06:48 PM. Reason: paranoia

Comment

@AxxA, @hdspider

Do not post unless you have something important to share regarding tracker, avoid spamming here please.

Read higher staff's post above.
        Last edited by roker; February 3, 2015, 10:57 AM.

Comment

That is it from hereon-in anyone posting in any request without posting pertinent info that add to review will get an infraction without further ado. I will be making an announcement regarding this and will make sure to update the rules, enough is enough
          only the shadow knows the evil in the hearts of men

Comment

I'm sure there are a lot of users looking for uk-show replacements. TVV has been booming, as of late, with uk content. I was shocked to see how much was uploaded in the last few months. From the recent shutdowns, seems many data hoarders moved to here for archiving and long term seeding.

I love this site, because it has one of the best search engines out there. And was just upgraded this month btw.

Another thing that the review fails to mention is that TVV is one of the best communities for XVID and DIVX content. Sure, that may not be attractive as it once was, but to those that still respect those formats..this site is Golden.

The process of scientific discovery is, in effect, a continual flight from wonder.

Comment

Working...
            X