• Show
Clear All

• [General] Tracker of Gods/ TOG/ General/ Review 2014

Tracker Name: TOG/ Tracker of Gods

Tracker URL: https://gods.lu/login/

Signup URL: Invite only

Tracker Type: General

Description:

TOG is a German Tracker with yet german-only interface. TOG employs HTTPS on the browse & signup page, and there’s also the option to use their HTTPS tracker for secure torrent downloads.Files over 5,5GB are Only Upload. TOG have an own Forum, TS and IRC Channel. The Community is huge and the Site belongs to the best German Tracker out there. They have listed over 56,000 active torrents. Its very easy to build a good ratio cause the traffic on the newest torrents is immense.No wait time on torrents and very fast speed are guaranteed.

Logo:

Torrent Categories:

Browse Page:

Forum:

Rules:

Bonus System:

Userclass/Promotion:

Ratings:

Content: 10/10
    Speeds: 9/10
    Community:10/10

The most of the users there are proud owner of a seedbox with amazing speed so you definetely get your file fast. I can say that its the best german tracker I could found. Its worth for all who interested in german content to get an Invite to this tracker unfortunately its hard to receive one.

Greetz TC

WOW, cool cool cool review. You just did the right thing. I wish this tracker came in English too one day :) However your review is nicely organized and very informative :)

Comment

Thx for this nice review!

Btw, do you know the number of members and when the tracker was founded?

sigpic
      Sharing together - now and forever

Comment

Originally posted by cfpe View Post
        Thx for this nice review!

Btw, do you know the number of members and when the tracker was founded?
        I have no idea...

Comment

Birthday of this tracker: 24.12.2006

Comment

[MENTION=138628]banan[/MENTION] This is not the place to ask for invites. Consider this to be your first and only warning. (Do not reply to this message)
            JOIN US ON IRC FOR CHATTING, FUN, GAMES & PRIZES!

How To Connect To IRC

IRC Word Game
            IRC Word Game Prizes

Comment

Working...
            X