This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Old] TvTorrents.ro or freshon.tv (TvT) Review 2014

Tracker Name: TvTorrents or freshon (TvT)
    Tracker URL: http://freshon.tv/
    Signup URL: invite only
    Tracker Type: Ratio-based | TV
    Tracker Birthday: 2006

Content:
    Tracker Description
    Home/News
    Tracker Stats
    Torrent Categories
    Browse Page
    Freeleech
    Forums
    Rules
    FAQ
    Userclasses/Promotion
    Invite System
    IRC Details
    Calendar
    Recommend
    Subs
    Ratings & Personal Commentary
    Links to older tracker reviews

Tracker Description

tvt.ro tracker is Romanian dedicated to all great tv upload and download speeds, have a great time in the pre-releases, this tracker allows everyone to upload, making the launch time of the episodes more quickly, the tracker is originally in Romanian but the site is translated into English, making a universal site, FAQ and Rules are very clear and specific.

Freshon.tv has a lot of original features like recommandations from their members and a complete calendar of all the TV shows.

Home/News

Home

Announcements

Tracker Stats

Torrent Categories

Browse Page

Another theme

Torrent Page

Freeleech

Forums

Rules

FAQ

Userclasses/Promotion

Invite System

IRC Details

Calendar

Here you can see tv airs

Recommend

Subs

Ratings & Personal Commentary

TvT is a great Tv tracker, haves some interesting facilities like tv airs recomandations and request section .It's a great alternative to BTN ,you can find many TV especially popular series in all formats and well seeded !

Ratio is easy to maitain, there are many seedboxes but also many home users download and if you have a seedbox ratio will rise quick, even with my home connection i upload max.

See here: The Major TV Trackers Comparison

8/10 Content haves many TV content ,no so much as btn but enough
    8/10 Speed many seedbox users and also home users
    5/10 Community no such active active community

Links to older tracker reviews

http://www.torrent-invites.com/showt...&highlight=TvT
    Last edited by AIA; August 18, 2014, 05:56 AM.

@ReBeGeaLa

Please use the "Like this post" in lieu of posts with only thanks in the message. That is considered spam on our forums.

Thanks,
    Cappa

Comment

I hope TVT.ro isn't dead cause the site seems to have been down for at least 1 week :(

It really is awesome when it's up and running...

Comment

Nice review. I just recently got invited here and only had a brief moment to check it out before it went down. :( Hope it comes back up soon.

Comment

It's back.

Comment

Moved here after eztv went down and got invite to join FreshOn. I just loved it on the first sight. Now I've started to download WEB-DL ones instead of the low hdtv-rips and it actually makes a huge difference! I was just keen to eztv as it had kinda good seeders and got even some of the older series too from there.

After this I feel like I've found a second home and thinking about getting a seedbox to keep up good ratio and share those shows I love so others can enjoy them too :)

-Silence

Comment

Since tvt.com closed some of you want to join this tracker.
              A good way is to request one at reddit, there's an unlimited offer. Also, unlimited invites are being offered at what/waffles PW forums.
              Last edited by Muzicutza; January 11, 2015, 08:36 AM.

Comment

I love the interface of this tracker. However I guess having come from TVT.com and not knowing what to expect i was pretty disappointed to see that a TV show has apparently never come out of the UK prior to the last year or so.
                Peaky Blinders, Broadchurch, Ripper St. yep! But if you're moving over from TVT.com looking for UK shows (which TVT.com excelled at) don't expect to find anything prior to this decade let alone anything from the 70's or 80's.
                This isn't in anyway a criticism of the tracker... More a heads up that if you are UK based expecting this to be a replacement for TVT.com and its content you're gonna be sorely disappointed.

Now the good news.. It would take at least a week of careful planning to devise a stategy to NOT achieve an insane ratio on this tracker. Probably even then you would fail.
                Last edited by soulfire; January 12, 2015, 08:06 PM.
                http://www.speedtest.net/result/3314782553.png

Comment

Originally posted by soulfire View Post
                  I love the interface of this tracker. However I guess having come from TVT.com and not knowing what to expect i was pretty disappointed to see that a TV show has apparently never come out of the UK prior to the last year or so.
                  Peaky Blinders, Broadchurch, Ripper St. yep! But if you're moving over from TVT.com looking for UK shows (which TVT.com excelled at) don't expect to find anything prior to this decade let alone anything from the 70's or 80's.
                  This isn't in anyway a criticism of the tracker... More a heads up that if you are UK based expecting this to be a replacement for TVT.com and its content you're gonna be sorely disappointed.

Now the good news.. It would take at least a week of careful planning to devise a stategy to NOT achieve an insane ratio on this tracker. Probably even then you would fail.
                  Try BTN

Comment

Originally posted by zbat View Post
                    Try BTN
                    Lol. I should be so lucky
                    Have been trying for a while now.

I did hear that A-HD is (or at least was) a possible way into BTN. I am a memeber on A-HD and making progress through the ranks.
                    No doubt at the end, it will probably not be the case.
                    Last edited by soulfire; January 13, 2015, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Well an update.
                      I haven't had much chance to have a proper look at Freshon because of work commitments. I grabbed about a dozen torrents about 10 days ago and thats about it. No irssi setup yet or anything like that.
                      So I just logged in to find I have a ratio of almost 80. Then to cap it all I just had a full read of the FAQ and rules (after no more than a brief look when I joined) and discovered that it's archive free.
                      Oh the pain I have had with SCC and IPT when using Sickrage and its hit and miss effect dealing with rar files. I have just changed my search provider in Sickrage to Freshon and will see how it goes over the coming week.
                      With Freshon and TVChaos my yearning for BTN diminishes by the day. These are two trackers that have rapidly moved up my "can't live without" list.

Comment

Originally posted by Muzicutza View Post
                        Since tvt.com closed some of you want to join this tracker.
                        A good way is to request one at reddit, there's an unlimited offer. Also, unlimited invites are being offered at what/waffles PW forums.
                        There is also a reqruitment thread on these forums.

Comment

How is content BTN vs TVT? I'm curious if TVT has everything or something that BTN does not? I mean there are some good p2p groups that releases better content than scene and much faster

Comment

Best one after BTN

Comment

Freshon is all I need its epic!

Comment

Working...
                              X