IRC Details
    Donations
    Offers
    Subtitles
    Upload page
    Ratings & Personal Commentary
    Links to older tracker reviews

Tracker Description

CHDBits(Classic High Definition Private Tracker), is one of the greatest and most active private trackers in China and number 2 in the world .CHDBits has its internal blu-ray discs releases group, blu-ray discs REMUX group. Also CHDBits has its excellent internal encoder group.

CHDbits is very well known for their internal release team "CHDBits." Every time they upload a torrent they usually have 30%, 50% or 100% freeleech. They release all sort of movies and TV shows. They release a lot of Western movies, and western TV shows. CHDbits uploaders releases a lot of Asian TV drama/ shows as well as Movies. When you first join, you must pass their assignment exam, which requires you to download & upload 50 GB within one month. They have a lot of active users, and they have a lot of freeleech torrents which makes it easy to maintain a really good ratio. They have an yearly exam once forcing people to download and upload 45GB and gain bonus pioints that is very hard, within two months to ban inactive users

Home/News

Tracker Stats

Torrent Categories

Browse Page

Freeleech

Almost all torrent are freeleech or 30% or 50% leech

Forums

Rules

FAQ

Seedbox Rules

Bonus System

Userclasses/Promotion

Invite System

IRC Details

CHDbits.org doesn't have any IRC channel for help you can contact them at here:[email protected]

Donations

Offers

Subtitles

Upload pages

Ratings & Personal Commentary

CHDbits haves all the HD all you evern need,their internal encode group is very active,almost every release haves a internal encode
    The blu-ray apears very quick on CHD.
    The speed not so good at new release most at the time is 1MB/s or 500k/s but you can get a good ratio at those
    The downside is they banned deluge and shared seedboxes.Pesonaly is bad for me because i love deluge and i only use deluge on seedbox.
    You must register a seedbox if you want to use one.

The assessment I don't like, there are meant to keep the community torrenting active and to make to seed longer but is frustrating and it's hard if you are on a home connection.

10/10 Content they have 75k torrent very big movie and TV archive all you ever need
    2/10 Speed Speeds sucks at new torrents but the well seeded you will get max speed
    10/10 Community Great community and big forum

Links to older tracker reviews

http://www.torrent-invites.com/showt...hlight=CHDbits

Nice work! Just want to point out that veteran users and above are exempted from the assessment.

Comment

And the assessments are 1-2 time per year

Comment

can i verify that using two bitorrent clients at the same time is okay? im about to get a seedbox but it's using rtorrent and my home PC uses utorrent. if i download one torrent at home and a different torrent using the seedbox, that is allowed?

thank-you!

Comment

Originally posted by charmy View Post
          can i verify that using two bitorrent clients at the same time is okay? im about to get a seedbox but it's using rtorrent and my home PC uses utorrent. if i download one torrent at home and a different torrent using the seedbox, that is allowed?

thank-you!
          Yes,that's the definition of seedbox,but they have strict rules of seedbox,read the rules from the CHD forum
          Last edited by AIA; February 23, 2015, 06:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by zbat View Post
            Yes,that's the definition of seedbox,but they have script rules of seedbox,read the rules from the CHD forum
            i read the whole page regarding registration. is this "script" rules your way of saying registering? :)

Comment

Originally posted by charmy View Post
              i read the whole page regarding registration. is this "script" rules your way of saying registering? :)
              http://chdbits.org/forums.php?action...&topicid=72949

Comment

CHDBits has been "under maintenance" for two months now... On some Chinese BBS people says it won't come back but no precise information about the future of that awesome tracker..

Comment

Originally posted by bOOmf4ce View Post
                  CHDBits has been "under maintenance" for two months now... On some Chinese BBS people says it won't come back but no precise information about the future of that awesome tracker..
                  we just need to wait

Comment

CHD was my favourite HD tracker. I was Donor ther. So sad when it was gone, months ago

Comment

RIP CHD.bits closed to prevent further irrelevant spam
                      only the shadow knows the evil in the hearts of men

Comment

Working...
                      X