• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [General] RainbowNationSharing (RNS) Review

RNS - RainbowNation Sharing - General Tracker - 2012

Tracker URL: RainbowNation Sharing

User Sign up : OPEN SIGNUP

Tracker Type: Mostly Books... there is quite a bit of other stuff like Games and Apps, but this is mostly uploaded by request, Ratio-based.

Tracker Birthday :September 2012

Tracker Description: RainbowNation is very new, but shows a lot of promise as they actually care about suggestions for new content and follow series well. Speeds and pre-times are generally good, good use is made of seedboxes.
    A good and responsive chat (shoutbox) makes a nice addition, users are actively encouraged to use it for community building.

Logo

Chat / Shout Details / Home / News

Tracker Stats

Torrent Categories / Browse Page

Freeleech

Torrents over 2 GB are ALWAYS Freeleech, and open events are held regularly on certain categories too.

Forums

Rules

Userclasses/Promotion

Bonus System

Invite System

Invites are purchased with Bonus points and can be used at any time, any quantity.

Ratings & Personal Commentary

The staff on site is very experienced and capable, friendly and always willing to listen to suggestions for improvement or new content. Most of the content is seeded from seedboxes, so speeds are generally quite good, ALL e-books are seeded from the site seedbox. Movie and Music is very decent, and site is expanding into more languages as well, Afrikaans is the first of a planned expansion, German will be next, followed by Portuguese, Spanish, French and Italian. They also really listen to suggestions for series inclusion and make a real effort at obtaining good content. The bonus system is not at all hard, and users with a slow home connection will comfortably survive.

This site could definitely benefit from an influx of new users, especially ones willing to upload, and people who like an active chatroom will find that they will be right at home. The site was originally started because friends and family had problems getting their TV and Movie fixes... and since things have gone extremely well, the owners have decided to open it up, but for a limited time/user amount only...
    Users will most probably be limited at around 5000 for the open signups, and after that it WILL be strictly by invite only... Open day(s) will be held, as unused accounts get deleted, to keep a constant flow of active users on site.

They are very seriously looking for German / Portuguese members right now, as Torrent Editors in those languages have to be appointed BEFORE they can expand into those language categories.
    Last edited by Mancino; December 20, 2015, 01:15 PM. Reason: fix url

This seems to have become the "go to" place for folk impacted by the EBV shutting down. First impressions is that there is a friendly atmosphere and lots of new content now going up each day.

Comment

I guess it is now the gathering place as several of us were already there before EBV shut down. It is a fairly new site and it's coming along nicely. Great interface with lots of helpful people like EBV was.

Comment

on the day ebv disappeared, i stumbled upon that site, and all i can say is wow. not that many content yet. but most of the members who were at ebv like me are uploading all our stuff there. yes, you will find a lot of very friendly people at RNS. questions? don't hesitate to pm a staff. ;)

Comment

Just a small update to show how well this site is doing :

Comment

The site seems to be growing in content and members which is great, but there are not a lot of leechers on torrents. Also, it seems to desire to be a general tracker, but people only really seem to grab books, so uploading other stuff might be a waste of time. Hopefully more people will change that. At least people are more present here than on ebv.

Comment

Allrighty.... just to let everyone know, RNS is officially a YEAR old, and going very well, to celebrate, EVERYTHING is freeleech for a month, so members can go wild !!!

Other news is that AFTER the month is over, RNS will be going invite only, closing its doors to any open signups.

So anyone wanting to join from the public had better head over and do so, enjoy, great content there !!!!

Comment

I'll check this tracker out. If they have a large selection of books, that is awesome!

Comment

Again, another that has a craft area, small but growing. Not to forget you ask for something craft the members jump forward to help, nice feel.

Audio books is growing it seems nice areas to roam threw. another great to have in your go to places.

Forgot, They have new freeleech anything over 2gig is always freeleech really nice.
                  Last edited by k143; November 18, 2013, 10:08 PM.

Comment

This Tracker has one of the most open and caring communities anywhere to be found on the internet. It's content is growing every day and most of that is ebooks of all different kinds but there is also a growing presence of movies and music.

Comment

Site is FREELEECH for the whole of SEPTEMBER, go in and enjoy !!!!

Comment

I've been there for a while now. What I've noticed is that though it's supposed to be a GENERAL tracker, most of the content is romance/horror e-books. There are a few applications yes, but they're just a handful. It's easy to maintain ratio, the people are nice but I think the content mostly caters to people who read a lot of novels. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

RNS has had a complete facelift, backend everything .... come and see for yourself, its open signups again ....

https://rainbownationsharing.net/

Comment

Working...
                          X