X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Sports] WorldBoxingVideoArchive (WBVA) Review

Tracker Name: Worldboxingvideoarchive

Tracker URL: http://www.worldboxingvideoarchive.com/

Signup URL: http://www.worldboxingvideoarchive.com/signup.php?

Tracker Type: Ratio-based tracker with HD and SD content.

Tracker Birthday: N/A

Tracker Description
    Worldboxingvideoarchive is a tracker dedicated to boxing.

Logo

Home/News

Tracker Stats

Torrent Categories

Browse Page

Freeleech
    Torrents are made freeleech at the discretion of the staff. SOmething obscure is likely to catch their eye and be marked as freeleech. There are currently over 800 freeleech torrents on the site. I believe around the Christmas or New Year period they make all torrents freeleech for a number of weeks.

Forums

Rules

FAQ

Bonus System

Userclasses/Promotion

Invite System
    N/A

IRC Details
    There is a shoutbox, no IRC I think.

Donation System/Page
    Donations are not sought at this time.

Ratings & Personal Commentary
    WBVA is the best tracker for boxing torrents. There are over 34,000 torrents, over 5,700 are DVDs, over 760 are HD, over 470 of amateur content There are over 800 freeleech torrents. Notable matches are uploaded within hours of them finishing and usually get a lot of activity. They also have lots of obscure stuff, such as personal recordings from decades ago.

Content
    Great selection.

Speed
    Depends on what you're downloading. New torrents of popular matches get a lot of activity so speed will be good. Older torrents with only a few seeds could be quite slow.

Torrent retention
    Torrent retention is good. There are still active torrents from 2008.

Forums
    The boxing forum seems quite active. I do not frequent it though. They have a schedule there so you can keep track of upcoming matches.

Comparions
    The other boxing torrent site is boxingtorrents which I reviewed recently. Here is a link to this review - http://www.torrent-invites.com/track...tc-review.html

I'll compare a couple of the stats here -

Worldboxingvideoarchive

Torrents: 24,810
    Members: 30,564

Boxingtorrents/Tc-boxing

Torrents: 3,834
    Members: 7,347

So WBVA has a lot more members and torrents. WBVA is a bit more strict with its downloading rules. You need to either seed back to a 1:1 or for 48 hours on a torrent that you've downloaded. If you only want to join boxing tracker then you should join WBVA. I would recommend joining both however. It's good to have a choice and you will find some content on one that you won't find on the other.

Links to older tracker reviews
    N/A

good

It's not my favorite genre, but many people will like. Congratulations!

Comment

Working...
    X