Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh sure btn have many internal releases

Comment

• It has taken me a few days, but I finally got into BTN and OMG, it kicks ass. By far the best tracker for TV I have ever seen. Blows all other trackers away by a mile. If you have one aim in life, get an invite to BTN, you will never reqret it. Then do your damnedest to never lose your account, anyone who says that any other TV tracker is better than BTN, must have rocks in their head.

Comment

• BTN is definitely the best private Teevee tracker on the internet. The selection is amazing and amount of internal releases is more than any other site.

Comment

• yeah best tracker for tv's
          but i have a problem - i can join to irc

Comment

• psykomedic
            what happen? what the error? do you read faq?

Comment

• i dont know can i write here or no
              but i install irc and read faq but i cant join to channel

Comment

• what irc client write?

Comment

• my kvirc write that i need register my nickserv
                  but ive already registered it

Comment

• oh
                    just choose at server and write your nickname in settings if you registered with this name at btn

Comment

• I have only one TV shows tracker: BTN and I don't need anything else.

Pros: Freeleech, all the content you can imagine, excellent speed, fast releases, awesome community and a great interface.
                      Cons: Impossible to find.

Thanks BTN.

Comment

• yes this invite really hard to get
                        for ne members need seed seed and seed. when he have 3mln bonus points he buy master
                        and then seed seed and seed. when he have 1,2mln points need buy 500lumens and then wait when store will be updated

p.s. i seed over 800Gb and get 9k per day

Comment

• The Lumen store is useless. Either I always miss the good stuff or it's never updated.

Comment

• Originally posted by el2em View Post
                            The Lumen store is useless. Either I always miss the good stuff or it's never updated.
                            i agree its a good thing but so slow that i cant buy invites or something for my profile (avatar and etc)
                            as my friend said lumens store update 1 time per 1-2 moths

Comment

• Originally posted by el2em View Post
                              The Lumen store is useless. Either I always miss the good stuff or it's never updated.
                              They'll announce on Twitter when they update the Lumen store. I suspect everything gets sold pretty quickly through it. Looks like the last time was April 7th.

https://twitter.com/broadcasthe_net

Comment

• I've never seen available invites in the lumen store, I'm just too slow I guess

Comment

Working...
                                X