Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dntx
    replied
    Very good tracker I suggest before you ask for a books tracker ask existing member about stuff you like if it's available
    I saw the review saw a medical section which I was interested in ,got an invite here,turns out their medical library is not that great
    iam going to use the tracker but maybe took the place for someone who really needs which I regret

Leave a comment:

• purple_nayla
    replied
    I agree MAM is much more a reading community than a learning one yet, for a person interested in learning (and learning/playing/hearing music specially) this is a great site. It is easy to get upload credit,so you are not having a nervous breakdown fearing you'll get kicked out, and a nice community. Recommended.

Leave a comment:

• str4648
    replied
    The request system works surprisingly well. Agree it's easy to get good ratio.

Leave a comment:

• Baby_Diego
    replied
    So far, great tracker. They hit you with a ton of upload credit when you join so the buffer is instant. Great rules, great content. The interface is a little fugly but could care less.

Leave a comment:

• apotheosis
    replied
    As a reader primarily of fiction MAM is very good, its literary fiction section is the best I personally have come across. It is very easy to maintain a good ratio with the bonus system too and the community is very friendly.

Leave a comment:

• str4648
    replied
    For those of you with a seedbox, easiest way to make it work with MAM is to email staff with your seedbox ip, it takes them less than 5 min to add mine in. Torrents have been working on my seedbox ever since.
    Last edited by str4648; July 16, 2014, 04:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• reksat
    replied
    MAM is more of a reading community not so much learning community. It's developing with it's book club and it's fiction is improving always. Long time member and love the site.

Leave a comment:

• ScampyRogue
    replied
    While I'm not sure I'd put MAM over BiB, their community is extremely friendly and welcoming and they have most fiction books. As others have mentioned, a little weak on the non-fiction and learning, but the community at MAM is second to none.

Leave a comment:

• jambala
    replied
    Can you please give more info about music videos available? How many, what genres, what format and what source (TV, BR, DVD,...)? Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• CHitchens
    replied
    After my recent purchase of a kindle this site has been excellent. I really like their HnR system, and its hard to upload but they give me a 5gb starting position, which when downloading books takes a long time to fill. Really rate this site, and other than some niche academic books has had everything ive needed up until now

Leave a comment:

• Wolfyinc
    replied
    I added to my review updating some info on the tracker such as the bonus system and torrents since the ops post is very outdated.

Leave a comment:

• MarshalYen
    replied
    I think, MAM is one of the best trackers out there. Huge selection, huge userbase, ratio is a joke, most torrents are good seeded, nice community.
    They lack learning material, which is fine. I have TheGeeks, ThePlace and Docspedia for that.

What I don't like is that it is not well-organized. If you search for a book trilogy, an author or something like this, there will be lots of torrents in different qualities. I think they should trump torrents a little better or create more compilations and delete old ones which misses some books.

Other than that it is a great tracker but I hope to get into BiB.

Leave a comment:

• Wolfyinc
    replied
    I am not part of bibliotek so I cant compare to that tracker

I feel MYA is a decent tracker for books, I see a lot of new content uploaded daily and compared to some other book trackers it has a nice selection to download from. The speeds are a hit and miss but I see better speeds than other places. Seeding is only half decent when you get ahold of a new torrent or a highly snatched one but it can still be hard to seed decently on all of them.

The layout is somewhat basic but its easy to navigate around the site, I think it could use a few changes but overall its functional.

Registered users 72,170 Torrents 153,930
    The bonus system also is different than the very first post, updated is below

BY SEEDING: For every torrent you seed you receive between 0.4 and 3.5 points per hour, based on torrent size, and seeder count. Even if no one is leeching them you still receive the points.

ATTENDING IRC: You will receive 0.2 points per 10 minutes or 1.2 points per hour for time spent in IRC, provided that your username on the site and in IRC are identical.

My own personal ratings

Tracker 8/10
    Speed 7/10
    Content 7/10
    Last edited by Wolfyinc; April 1, 2014, 01:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• moles_arecoming
    replied
    MA has a little of everything...but some of my favourite authors are on the banned authors list too, which kind of makes me sad. Nevertheless, I believe MyA has bright future prospects and could very well become the no.1 e-book tracker by overtaking Bibliotik.

Leave a comment:

• sifatraquib
    replied
    The layout is the only blow.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X