No announcement yet.

MyAnonamouse.net | MyA | eLearning | 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great tracker. Incredibly friendly staff. Easy to keep ratio.

Comment

Nice review i got invite now i am regular member very good stuff of ebooks
      Special Thanks to "AKHolic" For Giving Me "VIP"

Here my 10% Invite Giveaways IPT | Bitsypder | Gfxnews | ebookvortex | UG | MyA Invites

"νιѕιση! вєσяє αнιєνιηg αηутнηg, тαкє α ѕтєρ вαк. ιмαgιηє αη∂ σяєѕєє ωнαт уσυ ωαηт тσ αнιєνє. ωнєη ιтѕ ℓєαя ιη υя тнσυgнтѕ, נυмρ ιηтσ ιт. тнє яєѕт ιѕ єαѕу: тιмє αη∂ συѕ..."

sigpic

Comment

One of the trackers I check out every single day. A great ebook site.

Comment

Very great E-book content. Also very easy to get a good ratio. Was able to get power user ratio requirements in a matter of days.

Comment

Originally posted by bsbsbsbsbsbsbs View Post
            No comics I believe.

But it's a pain in the ass trying to set a seedbox up for this tracker.
            And it's very hard to seed.
            I'm still fairly new to the site, but yeah, no one is ever leeching what I'm seeding. However, they're very generous with bonus points to trade in for upload without even really trying, so I can't at the moment envision myself having ratio issues. Just keep seeding even if no one is leeching, and if that's not enough you can hang out in the IRC for more bonus.

Comment

Great tracker

Comment

Best Ebook tracker I've found so far [haven't tried tons of them though].

Super easy to maintain ratio, just download 10 ebooks and leave them seeding, and you'll get enough bonus points to buy credit to download whatever you want very quickly.

Comment

I agree
                  Great tracker and great community
                  Maintaining a good ratio is easy, as described by h1metym. There are a set of Freeleech torrents which you can download to start seeding. I would add, downloading a new torrent to be among the first seeders.

The community is great. Barely 24 hours after joining, I received Karma points from several other members. These also help to raise the seed ratio number in the beginning.
                  Last edited by Arkadyn; September 26, 2012, 05:31 PM.

Comment

I've seen a lot of invites been given away for this tracker and I was very unsure whether I should join or not and I still am. Some says it's hard to keep ratio and others say that it's easy... so I'm still very confused. Further more the torrents seems to be quite small.... does it make it harder to seed for 1:1 then? Other than that.... great review.

Comment

Originally posted by DemonLogger View Post
                      I've seen a lot of invites been given away for this tracker and I was very unsure whether I should join or not and I still am. Some says it's hard to keep ratio and others say that it's easy... so I'm still very confused. Further more the torrents seems to be quite small.... does it make it harder to seed for 1:1 then? Other than that.... great review.
                      No it shouldn't be hard to seed there, because they have good and easy point system. So in my opinion it's extremely easy.

Comment

i love this site has every audiobook i look for i like fantasy books and its got them also its easy to keep a good ratio with all the different free leech torrent every week

Comment

The seeding isn't in terms of upload amount so much as upload time. :)

Comment

I absolutely love their ratio system and their ease of access. I will snag myself an invite sometime soon, and will be using this site profusely for school and guitar tabs.

Comment

I love the bonus system - it makes it really easy to build up a massive buffer.

Myanonamouse is a great learning tracker, and it's got an OK selection of fiction too. There are some categories where it lacks content, though (sport, biographies). It's a great "first" ebook tracker though.

Comment

yup its easy to maintain a good ratio
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X