• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Old] TranceTraffic (TT) Review

Tracker Name: TranceTraffic
    Tracker URL: TranceTraffic :: Login
    Signup: Closed/Invite only
    Tracker type: Music/Audio
    Tracker Birthday: July 19th (Traditional freeleech is always active on this day)

Online for more than 6 years and counting, requests for TT continue to flood in, year after year. With 120000+ total torrents, exclusive packs, an army of uploaders, and a tiny membership limit of just 10,000 that hasnít changed in years - TT remains the premier site for EDM (Electronic dance music not just trance/techno).It has crazy pretimes for scene related material (best pretimes for most genres of EDM).Most releases on this site are scene. Compared to TranceRoute, it is second if you only want trance music, as TranceRoute has a lot of stuff people bring in and uploaded themselves. But since TR only allows trance music (no house, hardstyle, commercial trance, electro, etc.) TranceTraffic has everything else. So trance traffic is you're best bet as most of the content on TR does end up at TT.

Logo: This logo has been around with the site right from the start.

Home page: Home contains latest news, active users, shoutbox which is very active, poll and stats.

Stats: Maximum number of users is set to 10000. 8000 spots have already been taken.

Categories:

Browse page: Uploads are quiet frequent. Snatches are good as well.

Freeleech: Freeleeches are marked with (freeleech!) tag next to the torrent.

Forums: Forums contains everything related to this site. You can find tutorials, general discussions, and much more. They also have a reseed section where you can ask for reseeds. Board statistics are displayed at the bottom.

Rules: Like any other site rules have to be followed and not following rules can lead to consequences.

User class:

Invite system: Invites are now only available to VIP, UPLOADERS and STAFF. You can become a vip by donating $50. When you donate first you get an invite. You are allowed to request one in every 8 weeks. Thanks to Darander for informing me about the system.

IRC details:

Server: irc.p2p-network.net
    Main channel: #Trancetraffic
    Help: #TranceTraffic.Help

Donation: Donations are accepted via paypal.

Top 10: Top 10 torrent categories and torrents

Ratio: You will have a 14 day warning if you dont fulfill ratio requirements.

Uploading: You need to be uploader class to upload. Have a look at the requirements below.

If you fullfill all the above conditions you can try. Check the FAQ for the link.

Trance Traffic Packs: TT has awesome packs.You can find awesome stuff in one pack. TT packs are also a great way to maintain your ratio. If you can hit a pack early you'll definitely have a great buffer.

Extra info:

1.New users need to wait for 48 hrs before they can start download.( New user wait time )
    2.If you donate there your stats freezes that means your download and upload BOTH are not counted.

Speeds are decent (but the files are small so it isn't that bad).Hard to upload (people have their clients automatically download new songs so you have to jump on new torrents very early to get to that 1.0 ratio).You can't upload your own stuff unless you have uploader status. The site has very active, knowledgeable and professional members who know and love music. Stay away from them if you cant get along with them. The forums are very active. You can also request reseeds in case you want something important. Its a great place to hang around and make new friends.

Trance Traffic is a hot ticket that specializes in all genres of trance music (hardcore, house, ambient, techno, electro, etc.). Almost never open to new members, and invites are seldom handed out to the existing ones

A must have for any Electronic Dance Music fan.

Ratings:

Design: 9/10 (Simple and elegant)
    Pretimes: 10/10 (the best for scene releases of EDM)
    Content: 9/10 (Just perfect)
    Speed: 9/10 (slower speeds than other sites, but since albums are small it doesn't matter.)
    Community: 10/10 (really nice and warm community)
    IRC: 9.5/10 (Very active)
    Rarity: 10/10 (yes it has invites, but they are very hard to get, and people who have them just don't want to give them away)
    Overall: 9.5/10 (simply the best)

I hope you liked the review.
    I gave you everything the site gives to its users.
    If you need anything else (except invites :001_tt2: ) Pm me
    Keep rocking
    \m/
    Last edited by ; July 29, 2014, 11:30 AM.

Re: TranceTraffic.com | TT | Music | 2011

How is the breakbeat selection there? Can you recommend any other trackers that offer good selections of Breaks?

Comment

Originally posted by doodled View Post
      How is the breakbeat selection there? Can you recommend any other trackers that offer good selections of Breaks?
      Your best option for breaks is to find an invite to DB9: almost 1000 torrents of breaks, while TT has only about 200.

Comment

huge selection i think the seeding its a bit hard there :(

Comment

Originally posted by theone20 View Post
          huge selection i think the seeding its a bit hard there :(
          Its hard,but luckly they put freeleech packs every month!

Comment

If you guys talking about TT being hard to seed, then what about what.cd... TT is nowhere near hard to seed

Comment

Originally posted by ViRuEn
              wow a new tracker music :) .
              its not a new tracker
              old tracker from 2004

Comment

Thank you for this review :) I just got on this tracker and am very happy with the selection.

Comment

I love eletronic music, especially trance. I love the TT. For me it is greatest music tracker.
                  Thanx for the review.
                  Best wishes to other users)

Comment

When you pay the 50$ and become a vip for 4 months, does that mean downloads don't count and upload count?
                    Or its like you are in neutral mode so download and upload don't count?
                    Last edited by torworld; August 17, 2011, 07:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by torworld View Post
                      If you pay the 50$ and become a vip for 4 months, does that mean downloads dont count and upload count?
                      Or its like you are in neutral mode so download and upload don't count?
                      It is like a neutral mode and both will stay the same.
                      Need some help in portuguese?
                      Send me a PM

Comment

thanks for the review, but pictures are dead m8.

Comment

Originally posted by gonzo8137 View Post
                          thanks for the review, but pictures are dead m8.
                          New images added. Good work Fractal.
                          sigpic

Comment

Arghh TranceTraffic, my second home. :)

Comment

does anyone have any issues with seedboxs error Tracker: [Could not parse bencoded data]

Comment

Working...
                              X