Nebulance [NBL] down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nebulance [NBL] down?

nebulance appears to be down from my browser and from my seedbox. However, Down For Everyone Or Just Me - Check if a website or site is down. says it is just me. Can anyone else confirm if Nebulance is down?

Thanks

Originally posted by cluttered View Post
    nebulance appears to be down from my browser and from my seedbox. However, Down For Everyone Or Just Me - Check if a website or site is down. says it is just me. Can anyone else confirm if Nebulance is down?

Thanks
    Confirmed. It's down for me, and confirmed by Is It Down Right Now? Website Down or Not? and people on Reddit. Little short of a week now I think.

Comment

I believe the sysop had another meltdown or something.

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Nebulance is dead! : trackers

Guess we'll see if it comes back.

"I pushed my soul in a deep dark hole and then I followed it in.
      ...To see what condition my condition was in."

Comment

NBL SYSTEMS EVALUATION REPORT

Their IRC seems to be down as well. Any ideas how long one should wait in situations like these, before cutting losses?

Comment

Originally posted by Dezzyx View Post

Their IRC seems to be down as well. Any ideas how long one should wait in situations like these, before cutting losses?
          I have seen trackers come back weeks and months later, but after that long the community isn't ever the same. However, the flame-out note looks pretty convincing:
          Originally posted by Eknows View Post
          Imgur: The magic of the Internet

...Guess we'll see if it comes back.
          I will really miss nebulance, but I am going to start looking for a replacement immediately. I hope they come back, but I am going to try to hedge my bets with a second TV tracker.

I am really annoyed. I had my autodl set up just the way I liked it and everything to get my daily stories without any effort. Now I have to start all over.

Thanks for the info, Dezzyx and Eknows

Comment

I have seen trackers come back weeks and months later, but after that long the community isn't ever the same. However, the flame-out note looks pretty convincing:

I will really miss nebulance, but I am going to start looking for a replacement immediately. I hope they come back, but I am going to try to hedge my bets with a second TV tracker.

I am really annoyed. I had my autodl set up just the way I liked it and everything to get my daily stories without any effort. Now I have to start all over.

I feel you man, this will be my second tracker migration in a relatively short time. First was FreshOn (Tvtorrents.ro), and I joined NBL when they opened their doors for
            the refugees of that tracker.

Well as you say it might return after weeks/months but really, with that kind of time I need a replacement anyway, and since the tracker seems rather unstable now might be as good time as any. Good luck with your hunt, maybe we'll end up at the same place. :)

Comment

Bummer. I had accumulated quite a stash of fleet credits and even got me a nice Viper patch. Luckily there's MTV, but I'm a bit worried about losing that also.

Any suggestions of decent TV focused trackers that accept new members?

Comment

Thanks all for sharing the news. I too will be looking for a replacement.
                I sure do miss Freshon (TvT)

Comment

I would advice the refugees to check MTV.

And shame to see TtN go like that. So much drama into BT for no reason.

Comment

Btw MTV will accept refugees, check reddit/r/tracker etc.

Comment

nebulance site now says they're at Defcon three and return is imminent... So much silly drama in the tracker world.

Comment

UPDATE: https://nebulance.io/torrents.php

According to this the tracker will return soon.

Comment

Update: their website now says:

"We are at DEFCON three
                          Our return is IMMINENT..."

Previous posters are right about checking reddit. There is information about the site and the administrator available that I was previously unaware of. I enjoyed the tracker but did not know about the drama occurring behind the scenes.

Comment

Previous posters are right about checking reddit. There is information about the site and the administrator available that I was previously unaware of. I enjoyed the tracker but did not know about the drama occurring behind the scenes.
                            Site's back up now. I didn't know about all the drama either till I saw it on reddit. It wasn't that big a deal to me since I used Nebulance as a backup TV tracker. I'd never want to depend on it and it's a shame because the site itself is good. Just the guy running it is too temperamental.

Comment

UPDATE: Tracker is back up. No announcement about the downtime yet..

Comment

Working...
                              X