TransmitTheNet down/dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TransmitTheNet down/dead

Transmit the Net (TtN), now at https://nebulance.io/, is down or dead. It was still a pretty small community, but they have/had some good stuff. Hopefully it will come back up soon.

EDIT: Minor update - tracker itself still seems operational, so it's likely temporary
    Last edited by Mistmancer; July 26, 2017, 11:31 PM.

It's up for me. You shouldn't be so quick to declare a tracker dead.

Comment

It is now back up, yes. As I said, it was down OR dead - not dead :) And shortly thereafter, an edit was added indicating that the torrent tracker was functional.

If the intent of this forum section is something other than to share if a site is experiencing downtime (temporary or permanent), please let me know. If so, I've clearly misunderstood.

Comment

Originally posted by Mistmancer View Post
        If the intent of this forum section is something other than to share if a site is experiencing downtime (temporary or permanent), please let me know. If so, I've clearly misunderstood.
        That's the intent of this forum. I just don't think it's a good idea to speculate if a site might be dead after only a short amount of downtime. Technically, yes, downtime could mean the end of the tracker as well but that is very very rare compared to the amount of downtimes (Every site has some downtime one time or the other).

Comment

Working...
        X