S-C Hiatus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S-C Hiatus

Hiyya Folks my usual Tracker S-C is way down pending a shift in hosting service providers. This is until further notice as a few key people at S-C are AFK for personal reasons. Apparently it is under control and resurrection plans are in the works.

Now! why has my progress here at TI been reset to Zero? :) is that normal after a long period of inactivity? Zero? Seriously?

Vid

CanaDan - I've been wondering what was up with S-C. Did they mention this downtime before hand? If so, I must have missed it. Do you know for sure if S-C is coming back? It's one of my favorite trackers.

Comment

Originally posted by ChumbaWumba View Post
      CanaDan - I've been wondering what was up with S-C. Did they mention this downtime before hand? If so, I must have missed it. Do you know for sure if S-C is coming back? It's one of my favorite trackers.

Ahoy there ChumbaWumba, Yes there was a fair amount of announcement onsite in the 2 months before hand, the issue is a simple one really they need a new anon web host service provider, and that was in the works during those months but then fell through as the two S-C admins who were organizing it both had to go AFK for an indeterminate period as CanaDan suggests.

A special interim forum has been set up S-C members may log in using their S-C username and password at: Login Required | SC Survivors Support Group

Comment

S-C is in in BETA testing in advance of relaunch.

They still don't have a launch date, but I've been on the new platform and it's solid with ample backing, active testing, and a new simplified gazelle based upload process.

Looking very positive

Comment

S-C Is back!

Up and running at a new location Secret Cinema

A fresh server, a fresh site design and it's looking great more people are back and active and the upload process is easy as 3.14

Comment

Hi
            How about old logins?!
            I can't login to new version. Can someone help?
            Thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X