All .BZ trackers down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All .BZ trackers down?

Seems like every one of the .bz trackers is down- theplace, thevault, thegeeks, theempire. This seems ominous - is it the end of BZ?

Maybe Belize just forgot to pay the electricity bill?

Comment

Originally posted by c0rrupti0n View Post
      Maybe Belize just forgot to pay the electricity bill?
      Ha well a brief survey would suggest that many other spamware .bz sites are operating so this time that doesn't seem to be the explanation....

Comment

Lol yeah wasn't entirely confident in my theory if I am honest. Maybe they are just doing server maintenance of some kind. The Geeks has been down for hours now (not sure about the others) but it will be interesting to see what happens. Never put it together that the sites were all connected before.

Comment

TheSits.bz down

At a guess, it's a ddos

Comment

Seeing how some of the biggest trackers went down over the last few years, this has me seriously worried as TheVault and ThePlace were the goldmines.

TheShow seems to be working fine right now however. That gives us some hope.

Comment

Still down. I would be absolutely devastated if these sites went down. I would give up every other track for The Vault and The Place

Comment

Indeed it is still down.

Comment

It was bad enough when just theBox went away.

Comment

TG and TP are up. All the others maybe up too.
                    sigpic

[ἓν οἶδα ὅτι] οὐδὲν οἶδα - Socrates

Comment

TV and TP back up :) Thank goodness. That gave me enough of a scare that I need to start looking for another self-help and business tracker for backup

Comment

It's again down for a week or so. Does anyone know what's going on or where to look for news?

Comment

[MENTION=170681]wisenlucky[/MENTION]

I did some checking and found this reddit reply:

For all bz members, there is an irc channel you can join to keep up to date on what's happening. Join: irc.p2p-network.net #tbzdowntime It will save you all spamming this channel with the same question ;-) It even has music while you wait for updates
                          Source: Is your tracker down? Ask here instead of making a new post. : trackers

I hope this helps.

Comment

Thanks [MENTION=364532]WesGrace[/MENTION]! That's very helpful.

Comment

The IRC Channel is there, Yes, but not populated other than one Bot. Any other information would be helpful...!?
                              Greetings

Comment

Working...
                              X