notwhat.cd down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• notwhat.cd down

12/12/2016 - Been down all morning (EST). Haven't been to the IRC channel or even know if it's up.

IRC is down as well. That's bad. Anyone have an inside track on what's going on over there?
    Last edited by MBR; December 12, 2016, 07:17 PM.

Originally posted by MBR View Post
    12/12/2016 - Been down all morning (EST). Haven't been to the IRC channel or even know if it's up.

IRC is down as well. That's bad. Anyone have an inside track on what's going on over there?

NotWhat.cd - Site currently down due to a sustained DDoS attack. We are working to get back online as soon as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Carolina_66 View Post
      NotWhat.cd - Site currently down due to a sustained DDoS attack. We are working to get back online as soon as possible.
      Already? What's wrong with these jerks they can't leave a site alone. Thanks for the update Carolina. Good luck!

Comment

Site is back up and fully functional. Thanks to everyone at that notwhat.cd team! Closing this post.

Comment

Both site and tracker are down.
          Hope that's not the story of nostream?

Comment

both site and tracker are up

Comment

NotWhatCD invite

Hello. I know I'm really late to try and possibly get access or an invite to NotWhatCD. But I had been a member on WhatCd since it started. I was on Oink before it got shut down too. What proof would I need if its not too late to get an invite? Any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks, Mike

Comment

Working...
              X