Waffles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so?

so its inconclusive, what a shame, hopefully they get it figured out. also is apollo or whatever pretty good?

Comment

• Originally posted by avron View Post
      so its inconclusive, what a shame, hopefully they get it figured out. also is apollo or whatever pretty good?
      I am on both APL and RED (ex PTH) and I can tell you that they are both far better than Waffles.

The growth speed of these two trackers was impressive.

Problem is, right now APL is at capacity and getting an invite to RED is really hard.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

• i see it....

Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
        I am on both APL and RED (ex PTH) and I can tell you that they are both far better than Waffles.

The growth speed of these two trackers was impressive.

Problem is, right now APL is at capacity and getting an invite to RED is really hard.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
        hey,just curious, what is RED tracker? i have APL....

oops,just saw (exPTH) next to it...but i don't know what that is either!
        Last edited by sgrief; February 25, 2017, 04:41 PM. Reason: answered my own question

Comment

• It's PassTheHeadphones, they changed their name.

Comment

• 2017-03-22: We had to move yet again. Almost there now!

Comment

• Looks like they're back up now.

Comment

• Back up with Free Leech until Sun, 26 Mar 2017 15:00:00 +0200

Comment

• yay! glad to see they are back. i missed the freeleech though due to being in hospital. hope they do some more freeleech type stuff. i really wanna create a buffer there....

Comment

• How very nice to have you back Waffles... and all my ratio and points still intact! Good job. Bienvenidos. Welcome back!

Comment

Working...
                    X