X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S-C Is Back

S-C Is back!

Up and running at a new location: Secret Cinema

A fresh server, a fresh site design and it's looking great more people are back and active and the upload process is easy as 3.14

Seems old logins are not working. Anyone have there IRC address?

Comment

Originally posted by polyrythmmm View Post
      the upload process is easy as 3.14
      I laughed more than I should have.

Comment

Hi
        How about old logins?!
        I can't login to new version. Can someone help?
        Thank you.

Comment

S-C Is back!

Up and running at a new location: Secret Cinema

A fresh server, a fresh site design and it's looking great more people are back and active and the upload process is easy as 3.14
          Hello,

Just curious how members of the previous incarnation of S-C can join the new version.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by willie2shoes View Post
            Hello,

Just curious how members of the previous incarnation of S-C can join the new version.

Thanks
            source: opentrackers

This is a secret cinema survivors forum Login Required | SC Survivors Support Group
            you can signup with your old site user name, so you could ask the mods for an invite and old stats there.

Comment

Originally posted by willie2shoes View Post
              Hello,

Thanks
              Well It's a new site with fresh everything, so you should join us with a fresh invitation :) I had a giveaway running last month, but it seems to have shut now. I'll run a fresh one soon.. keep em pealed for that in the 10 percent section.

Comment

Originally posted by SUpper View Post
                source: opentrackers

This is a secret cinema survivors forum Login Required | SC Survivors Support Group
                you can signup with your old site user name, so you could ask the mods for an invite and old stats there.
                Thanks. I joined the forum a couple of months ago and forgot about it. Age is affecting my memory.

Comment

Well It's a new site with fresh everything, so you should join us with a fresh invitation :) I had a giveaway running last month, but it seems to have shut now. I'll run a fresh one soon.. keep em pealed for that in the 10 percent section.
                  Thanks. If the forum doesn't work, I will keep an eye on the giveaways.

Comment

Working...
                  X