Freshon.tv : News -> Shutting down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freshon.tv : News -> Shutting down

Dear users: We are shutting the website down due to the lack of interest.This is no longer a fun activity and the old members simply have other things to focus on, like work and families. We like to thank each member that was present in the comunity we built and maintained for a decade. That's all folks! /signed Staff

http://www.torrent-invites.com/bitto...ml#post2212343

Comment

It's gone now. Hope you all had time to take a profile screenshot.

Comment

Really sad, it was a great TV tracker :-(

Comment

Morethan.tv is opening recruitment to all Freshon members : trackers
          PrivateHD for FreshOn refugees : trackers
          Freshon Refugees are welcome to join Nebulance : trackers

My advice, go for MTV, great staffers.
          Last edited by pb_teo; May 19, 2017, 02:36 PM.

Comment

That is incredibly annoying. They would've at least given a month warning so that people can get their screenshots.

Comment

The harsh truth is that the trackers that are taking refugees are only interested in getting the people that were there on the day that it happened (in other words the truly active). It is unfortunate for the ones that weren't home that day. -> The fact that the trackers that took refugees took in from 100-400 active members is better for them than taking people that visit the trackers once a week, this way they didn't also attract collectors.

However, Nebulance is constantly still taking refugees through this forum for example and reddit via PMs as far as I have heard. Not entirely sure if this is without screenshots even, but it's worth the shot!
              @joedamas

EDIT:

Giving people a month to take the screenshots would have given chances for people to get in that could have bad intentions, this including people that sell accounts for money or even copyright trolls. IMO this was the most professional way of handling it from TvT point of view.
              Last edited by WesGrace; May 21, 2017, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WesGrace View Post
                The harsh truth is that the trackers that are taking refugees are only interested in getting the people that were there on the day that it happened (in other words the truly active). It is unfortunate for the ones that weren't home that day. -> The fact that the trackers that took refugees took in from 100-400 active members is better for them than taking people that visit the trackers once a week, this way they didn't also attract collectors.

However, Nebulance is constantly still taking refugees through this forum for example and reddit via PMs as far as I have heard. Not entirely sure if this is without screenshots even, but it's worth the shot!
                @joedamas

EDIT:

Giving people a month to take the screenshots would have given chances for people to get in that could have bad intentions, this including people that sell accounts for money or even copyright trolls. IMO this was the most professional way of handling it from TvT point of view.
                Everyone has their own opinion. Mine is that it was a garbage decision to shutdown so quickly. It completely screws over anyone that doesn't collect trackers.

Comment

Originally posted by joedamas View Post
                  That is incredibly annoying. They would've at least given a month warning so that people can get their screenshots.
                  You don't need profile screenshots to get into MTV. I didn't have them, went to their IRC and got invited in 10 minutes, just follow the instructions in their Reddit post.

Comment

Without a tracker

So now that freshon is dead, I'm without a tracker. These other supposed trackers taking on refugees are no where to be found, and every chat/forum I've been to say they're not accepting. What's the real story here?

Comment

what would be a good option for a Freshon replacement, I loved Freshon and now its close :;;;;;;(

Comment

what tv tracker now are accepting refugee?

Comment

SO sad

well thats too sad

Comment

Yeah I think the owner made his millions and retired to the Bahama's..

Or of course a year or two ago he had so much fun DDOS'ing other quality trackers, he decided to take it up full time. Time will tell.
                            There was nothing on Freshon that isn't available on the equally dubious IPT so its all good.
                            http://www.speedtest.net/result/3314782553.png

Comment

I hate how the real good trackers are consistently shutting down one after the other. First TheBox, then TVTorrents.com, now Freshon.

Comment

Working...
                              X