GazelleGames Preemtively Shutdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GazelleGames Preemtively Shutdown

<~Artifaxx> Guys, with the recent closure of WCD, we will be preemptively shutting down. Everything will be backed up and servers will be wiped. This should hopefully be only temporary, but I need to discuss with all the staff on what our next steps are. xF is on vacation, so it'll be at least until he gets back.
    With the recent closure of a beloved part of our community, we will be preemptively shutting down until further notice. We hope for this to be only temporary. Stay tuned for further updates.
    In light of what has happened to What. GG will also be shutting down. Or at least temporarily.

Oh no, I just lost BCG I hope GGn doesn't go for good too!

Comment

hard days for gaming

Comment

Roooooough af.

Comment

Hard hits this season, though only a temporary disruption even if this one stays down.

Comment

They are back up. Login :: GazelleGames.net

Comment

They moved around some servers it seems. Wonder if they'll open up applications again anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Fejoa View Post
                They moved around some servers it seems. Wonder if they'll open up applications again anytime soon.
                That would be nice! I have been waiting patiently on a couple other sites until GG gets things sorted out.

Comment

This is too much first bcg then waffles then what and now this.

Comment

Originally posted by Secion View Post
                    This is too much first bcg then waffles then what and now this.
                    They've up for 2 days now. It's all good

Comment

Working...
                    X