Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jpopsuki : News

Poll contest

To mend the dreadful situation with the lack of news and declining quality of the polls, I decided to kill both birds with one stone (and to shamelessly exploit your creativity in the process), so here goes:

Attention! Attention!

I hereby declare the start of a poll contest.

Here's how it will work:
    Please PM me your ideas for the polls to be featured at jpopsuki. Each week or so I'll use one of your suggestions to set up a poll on the main page. There's no expiration date for your PM, so even if it's not featured right away, it might be some weeks later.

The reward:
    After your poll is featured, you get a custom title of your choice.
    If that's not what your heart desires, I'm open to other suggestions.

Send in your poll

Jpopsuki : News

Lately e-mails from jpopsuki stopped reaching users with Microsoft mailboxes (@hotmail.com, @ outlook.com, @ live.com).

If you plan on forgetting your password, please make sure you have a non-Microsoft email in your profile (for example,@ gmail.com).

Also, have this in mind when inviting people to jpopsuk.

Comment

I would just like to add this:
      DO NOT USE MICROSOFT MAIL/OUTLOOK/HOTMAIL IF YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR ACCOUNTS.

They do block services over absurd reasons, and people who try to be unblocked by Hotmail have problems reaching through their thick wall and be heard.
      I recommend you use a e-mail provider that respects your privacy and do not block out important e-mails like this, they could have at least let them go to spam...

Comment

JPopSuki: News

As an official announcement does not exist, Free Leech is currently active.

Comment

JPopsuki News

Attention folks!

We're slightly changing the FLAC upload rules.
          Up till now we haven't made any distinction between FLACs split by track and single-file FLACs accompanied by a proper .CUE file. Both were good enough for us. But turns out the majority of users find single-file FLACs a hassle.

So from now on split FLACs will be our preferable format for FLAC uploads. The rule will work like this:
          * You are advised to upload FLACs split by track.
          * It is allowed to upload a split version if a single-file version already exists.
          * It is not allowed to upload a single-FLAC version if a split version already exists.
          * For now we will not delete single-file uploads that got there before the split ones, but it might happen in the future.

If you have a single-file FLAC upload on the tracker, you'd better replace it before someone else does it.

P.S.: I can't edit the actual rules, so for the time being this will have to stay as "common knowledge".
          -- love, Andikki (otherwise mentioned above as "we").

Comment

On this day my close friend died in the accident he is good person he never fought with anyone. March 3 2013 was that black day for me he works in best resume writing services on this day they burns the candle and pray for him I also go there.

Comment

Working...
            X