Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transmithe (TtN): News

Title: Gazelle

In the coming days and weeks we are no longer doing any more work on this current source effective immediately.
    Reason being is that TtN will be migrating to the Gazelle source code.
    We feel this needs to be mentioned to prevent unnecessary reports to the Helpdesk when things are found to be wrong here.
    So sit back, chillax and if you see a problem here ignore it because it's moot.

// Staff

Transmithe (TtN): News

Good news guys n' gals!

We have now taken the decision to allow multiple season packs to be uploaded here at TtN for your viewing pleasure.
    No longer will season packs be required to be uploaded to the tracker separately.
    For example see this torrent it contains 5 full seasons in 1 pack.

Enjoy!

Comment

TransmiTheNet : News

Happy Holidays!

With the Holidays rapidly approaching the staff here at TtN would like to take the opportunity to thank everyone who's supported us throughout 2015.

As a little thank you present we have given everyone 10 freeleech tokens.

// So say we all

Comment

TtN News

Recruitment Thread

TtN will be throwing it's doors wide open for open registrations for a couple of days shortly.
        All the torrents on site over 5GB are perma freeleech with a fantastic seed bonus system which renders ratio moot when used properly.
        All seasons not matter what size are perma freeleech and sports too.

Comment

It looks like it's open for registration right now. At least I get the option to register. I notice it says you must maintain a good ratio or your downloading rights will be restricted. Is that just a general rule of thumb? I thought ttn was supposed to be a ratio-less tracker? The official invite forum says that.

"I pushed my soul in a deep dark hole and then I followed it in.
          ...To see what condition my condition was in."

Comment

[MENTION=177595]Eknows[/MENTION] site recently changed to a ratio base Tracker from ratiofree
            only the shadow knows the evil in the hearts of men

Comment

Thanks for the clarification, Shadowbuild. I didn't know it had changed. Your official recruitment thread still shows it as ratioless. I'm already on two TV trackers or I'd get on this one. I've told some friends about it.

"I pushed my soul in a deep dark hole and then I followed it in.
              ...To see what condition my condition was in."

Comment

its now open sign up and this is the link
                https://transmithe.net/register.php

Comment

Transmithe.net: News

TTN open signup until midnight Sunday 17th Greenwich time 10 hours and 52 mins ago
                  TTN is currently open signup until midnight Sunday the 17th January.

Comment

Transmithe.net:News

Due technical difficulties site and tracker went off last night.

Auto-bots are still down. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Please keep your clients seeding.

// Staff

Comment

Originally posted by noAH78 View Post
                      Due technical difficulties site and tracker went off last night.

Auto-bots are still down. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Please keep your clients seeding.

// Staff
                      Merged with existing thread in Internal Tracker News.

Comment

Working...
                      X