X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GFT:News

problems with uploads

dear users,

this issue is being worked on as i send this to you and hopefully should be fixed very soon..

Apologies for the delay in this but i am optomistic that everything will be recitified very soon.

Thank you for your patience on this issue and i will message you again soon xxxxxxxxx

NOTICE: This is a mass pm, it has been sent to everyone

GFT:News

wahooooo

i think one of our wonderful staff has solved the issue please report to any staff if you find any hiccups ty again for you patience in this matter

loads of love

loopylou

NOTICE: This is a mass pm, it has been sent to everyone

Comment

GFT: News

New Staff member

About a year ago, someone made up the silly idea of making SteWieH a FLS and to terrify everyone. Well here it is almost a year later for some silly reason we have decided to promote the wanker to Moderator! Warm wishes to SteWieH as part of the offical staff team. Feel Free to PM him and congratulate him!

Comment

GFT: News

Google Chrome Data Saver

If you have Chrome browser with data saver turned on; you are breaking the rules at GFT since it uses a proxy. Proxies and vpn's are never allowed, unless it's from a major well-known paid seedbox provider (such as leaseweb, whatbox, ovh, etc.).

Data Saver is also a security risk. It stores EVERY SINGLE WEBSITE you EVER go to; be it your bank, your email, torrent sites, EVERYWHERE. GFT highly suggest you never use it and I, personally, plead of all to spread the word about this security risk to your family and friends.

For more information check out this link from Google itself: http://www.lolinez.com/?https://supp...answer/2392284

Please surf safely!

-BadWolf

Comment

Working...
        X