HDCity :: News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HDCity :: News

一个歌手去世,全民哀悼;一个布鞋院士和一个曾经参加越战的前军委副主席去世却鲜有报道,全民 最大的悲哀! !!!乌烟瘴气的快餐文化已经把精神文明和音乐的本质都搅浑的一塌糊涂!

Translate Chinese to English

A singer dies, the people mourn; one of the shoes, and one who had participated in the Vietnam war before the military Commission Vice Chairman of the world, but rarely reported, the biggest tragedy of all.!!!! Littered with fast-food culture has put the spirit of civilization and music are cloudy mess up!
    sigpic

Thanks to Hearts , mate88 & pb_teo for this awesome avatar and signature.

What?
    Can somebody explain this to me?
    My Giveaways My Requests
    None None

|
    |
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
    |
    |

I bet you're the kind of guy that
    would fuck a person in the ass
    and not even have the godda*n
    common courtesy to give him a
    reach around. I'll be watching you.

'Gunnery Sergeant Hartman
    '
    |
    |
    |~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    |
    |

Thanks, gblaze

Comment

Originally posted by ThaJay View Post
      What?
      Can somebody explain this to me?
      Sorry, i can't. I got this news and simply paste here to aware TI members.
      sigpic

Comment

μTorrent 3.4.2 has been proved that it installs a cryptominer without the user's consent or knowledge. PLEASE do not update your current utorrent software, and make sure you disabled its auto-update feature. EpicScale is a bitcoin miner that also purports to use your "unused processing power to change the world". It's easily noticeable by the increased CPU load when the computer is idle, which may cost you more power and leads to more security problem. Once installed, it's hard to remove them completely. This crosses a . line that ought not be crossed uTorrent should be ashamed for partnering with these idiots. All citizens Note: μTorrent 3.4.2 new version of the program has been proven to contain risk cryptominer. The program for the company's profit and it is difficult to completely remove. Immediately turn off the automatic update function ut not want to update to the new version in order to protect your computer. ut the new version over the old version of the already well-known hard to use, I did not expect more and more insatiable, comes from advertising into a program that comes with risks. If necessary, we will stop supporting 3.4.2. It is strongly recommended that you use an older version, or switch to other customers deluge, transmission, vuze peers
        sigpic

Comment

HDCTIY高清城市诚意招募

【压制员】:新人可加入,可培训,有分享精神,能持之以恒。

【分流员】:新人可加入,愿意rss下载本站官方组资源,硬盘空间充足者优先, 能持之以恒。

【录制员】:可录制国内/港台高清台的节目(如中央电视台、湖南卫视、HDJ、 公视HD等电视节目);愿意分享录制资源,能持之以恒。

【DIY原盘制作】:有经验且有作品者,欢迎加入。The average distance between the Earth & the Moon is 238,857 miles (384,392 km).

HDCTIY HD City sincerity recruit: [pressing member]: newcomers can join, will be trained with the spirit of sharing, to persevere. [Split] Members: newcomers can join the official group willing rss download site resources, plus plenty of hard disk space, can be sustained. [Members] Recording: You can record domestic / HD station RTHK program (such as CCTV, Hunan Satellite TV, HDJ, PTV HD television programs, etc.); willing to share recording resources, to persevere. [DIY mastering]: experienced and works are welcome to join. ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ welfare lot ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ 1. Registration will have a trial period, please seriously consider refusing heat for three minutes. 2. officially joined, depending on the workload obtain the corresponding points, invite other incentives; 3. have a more senior account privileges; 4. outstanding person after retirement pension awarded VIP or family status. If you meet our requirements, or your side that meet the requirements of our recruiting professionals are welcome to join or recommendation to join, please apply Mengchuo link or contact us and sincerely look forward to your participation! ========== ========== HDCITY Management Group 2015.03.16
          sigpic

Comment

2015.03.20 - Tracker announce URL updates

Now you CAN choose a Suitable Line ACCORDING to your for your Client Software Network Situation in UserCP - Tracker Preferences .
            If you are using IPv4-only or IPv6-only Connection and your Client Connectivity Problems HAS no, you CAN ignore this.
            If you have Both IPv4 and IPv6 Addresses (Dual-Stack Users), WE recommend you to switch to IPv4 type Tracker announce url url so your Client Server CAN Tell your ipv4 and ipv6 Our Addresses. This Will make your Client to Connect to other peers faster.
            Changing this setting will not affect torrents you downloaded before If you want to, you may have to modify their tracker urls manually.. You can now set the user - the client notices set to modify the default tracker address. If you are a pure V4 or V6 pure network environment, and there is no connection problems, you can ignore this setting. If you are a user double-stack ( both IPv4 IPv6 ), we recommend that you change the default Tracker IPv4 address type. In doing so, your client while V4 V6 address only to tell the server rather than inform V6 address, thereby enhancing connectivity, faster connections to other V4 users. Modify this setting does not affect the seeds before the amendment to download. Modify the settings after downloading the new seed is the notice address set.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X