MySpleen:News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MySpleen:News

So, we didn't really plan out donations well this month, so I payed it all out of pocket. However, January, I have something (hopefully) really good to raise up money for the server, that may last us a while.

Enjoy indefinite free leech and I will keep you updated on what I have planned

As always, with love
    IcyFlamez

(also if you have pmed me within the past few days, sorry I haven't been able to get around to responding yet)

MySpleen: News

2015-05-10

The site has been migrated to a new VM image. With this, many package upgrades have happened. Hopefully this will help stop the crazy. (Users table truncated twice in 24hrs)

If anything is out of the ordinary, report it on IRC. If the user table drops again, we will have to consider more drastic options.

Thanks for flying Myspleen!

2015-05-08

Site Update:
    The user database had been corrupted for some unknown reason, causing log in issues for everyone for a few hours. Other site databases appear to have been unaffected. There has been a partial restore to allow some users access to the site, but some users appear as (unknown). The backup of the database is from a few days ago, so the new members who had joined since that backup will need to be invited again. More work will need to be done. Please be patient.

Update: Full user restore (as much as we have, through end of April) has been applied. If your friends account is missing, get 'em another invite. Join us on IRC if you need help.

Comment

MySpleen: News

The site has been migrated to a new VM image. With this, many package upgrades have happened. Hopefully this will help stop the crazy. (Users table truncated twice in 24hrs)

If anything is out of the ordinary, report it on IRC. If the user table drops again, we will have to consider more drastic options.

Thanks for flying Myspleen!

Comment

MySpleen News

Tomorrow (1/29/16) is the 5 year anniversary since demon stepped down and our first wave of staff took over. While some staff aren't too active anymore (I don't have the guts to even demote them) it's been a really fun 5 years. Myspleen is/always will be close to my heart for the past 12 years. Enjoy a month of freeleech.

Comment

Working...
        X