X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nemesis87
    replied
    Thanks for letting us know!!

Improvements that will bring the change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• noAH78
    replied
    MoreThan.TV :News

Dear friends,

Today we will work to update our autoupload bot. If you see some old torrents uploaded by BotTest without seeders, just know that it's a test and you shoudln't download it.

Also, we will start to offer in beta test to our Donors/VIP's and close users [MENTION=87268]more[/MENTION]than.tv emails, VPN services and IRC Bouncers. The emails we expect to be available this month.

After that, we hope to cover more users, starting with Engineer and Gaffer.

Stay tuned, the sun will shine around here this Fall/Winter

Leave a comment:

• noAH78
    replied

DEVELOPERS WANTED!!!

Hi guys,

How you already know, we are working on V1 of the site.But, how we said in the previous news we had some hard time finding developers to help. Most of them being in vacantion or not having time for P2P.
    Of course, we are on track with the curent developers we have but we are already in delay and we want to bring the V1 to our users as fast as we can.
    So, if your are skilled at any of these, and you want to help the site, please use the contact PM.
    PS: Please, don't waste our time or your time, think first if you have time and you really want to help this site, then contact us.

Top priority :
    • Advanced MySQL & PHP skills
    • HTML/CSS
    • Bash Scripting
    • C++

Leave a comment:

• noAH78
    replied

Dear friends,

Today it's the first anniversary of our little baby.One year ago we registered our first domain dracu.tv. This site had completely other purpose like now, but with your help we managed to transform it in one beautiful International tracker.

Has been one first year with a lot of happiness here, I can say without modesty, we didn't miss nothing, you, the users gave us exactly what we need. A good, patience and strong community.

I want this day to start with V1 version of our tracker, but unfortunately the real life problems of our developers has come in our way and we must delay it . Personally, I feel very frustrated because I strongly believe one man should keep his word and I promise you guys today we will have the V1 up and running. The project it's not closed, we are at 40% of it, but we don't want to release nothing until all features are completely functional and bug free.

On the other hand, I want to assure you that Morethan.tv will continue exactly like that, we have a bright future along you guys and we intend to live it.

Regarding the statistic and other things related of this year.

We managed to have 9,285 users, but we had our last sign-up so from now one, the site will stay permanently close and we will have a limited number of invites.

The servers and all MTV need to function are paid in advance so you will need to support us more years to come.
    The site it's running well without ratio and required seedtime and it will remain like that. We will never force you to seed or keep a ratio. Even if the tracker will grow, we will keep our promises.

I want to close this by say thanks to :

All our great users even the inactive ones. And I hope in the next year they will become more active
    To our donors for helping us maintain one year our seed servers. Thanks so much guys, I owe you all!
    To friendly trackers, old or new trackers, good or bad admins who helped us with an advice at begin and even now.
    To those who DDOS! us over the year, thank you very much guys, you make us more and more stronger. Without you, we could not find out failures so soon.

Happy Birthday Morethan.tv !

PS: We don't forget about prizes, we will have another seedbox contest soon enough .

Leave a comment:

• GoneFishing
    replied
    yea its back up now.. ssshhheeewwwwww... that was a close one.. i love that site.. freshon.tv is like morethan.tv right? i need to find me a good 2nd site to put this seedbox on.. anyone know of a good one?

thanks for the responses guys and gals!

Leave a comment:

• seomaster
    replied
    up for me

Leave a comment:

• DragonGate
    replied
    Working perfect for me.

Leave a comment:

• Kingsmoke
    replied
    yup down

Leave a comment:

• GoneFishing
    replied
    Is Morethan.tv Down for Anyone else?

hey guys, its my main "DVR" for my plexbox. anyone know whats up? getting the cloudflare error, didnt know if it was cloudflare or what?

any news would be awesome!

Thanks!
    Last edited by GoneFishing; August 29, 2015, 08:29 PM. Reason: minor spelling

Leave a comment:

• noAH78
    replied
    MoreThan.TV : News

Morethan.tv Summer Contest

Hello MTV'ers,

It's that time of the year again; the sun is out, the birds are chirping, the flowers are blooming, it's summ... no, its Contest Time!

Thanks to our friends over at Tuvix Hosting, we have some awesome seedboxes! and other prizes to give away to you, our fantastic users who make this site what it is.

This time round we will be having a "Guess The TV Show" contest. Anyone can play and it's super easy to do so. You will be shown a number of gifs and you have to work out what TV show it is from and give a brief description of what is happening in each scene.

We hope for this to be the first instalment of a long running series so expect to have plenty more opportunities to win in the future!

Read on to find out what prizes you can win, how to enter and some very simple rules.

Leave a comment:

• noAH78
    replied
    MoreThan.TV: News

Dear friends,

Our way to Version 1 and a proper TV/Movies tracker it's at 30%. We finished the hard part by creating the new pages : tv.php and movies.php which will results in three pages.

Torrents.php a blank page where you can find all torrents.
    TV.php only tv
    Movies.php only movies.

With those two new pages we will add more pages like : indexer.php for movies reviews.php for both/tv and movies schedule.php for tv and maybe in future much more.

We create this announe not only to inform you about the development but also to remind you can tell your opinion here : forums.php?action=viewthread&threadid=618 regarding all new pages and if you think we need to change something at them.

Also, in V1 will enter all your suggestion from forum and bugs and we will hope the site will be how you wanted from first time.

We have a deadline for this and we hope from all our hear to finish it until our 1 year aniversary in 56 days.

With respect and love,
    MTV Staff.

Leave a comment:

• noAH78
    replied
    MoreThan.TV: News

Dear friends,

We want to, in the first place, wish a warm welcome to our new users and we hope they will enjoy and respect the site in the same way our oldest users who have been with us from the start did.

First I want to tell you guys, because I see some confusion between you: This is a non-ratio site without HnR rules.
    What does this mean exactly? If you download something and you do not seed you will not be punished in any way. You may ask yourself how this is better for this site.

That's a valid question. But us and the community have a gentlemen's agreement, which we are proud of. We started this 3 months ago and the numbers and the math never lie. The seeders/lechers ratio are mostly perfect and we really hope we can be proud of you aswell and that you will help maintain this.

But this does not mean here you will find a private PirateBay. No, we have strict rules, one of them which has 0 tolerance, so you should take 10 minutes from your time and read the wiki. If you need any help/support feel free to join our irc #help channel or PM us.

Like we said after the last DDos we have the intention to grow so we are going to have one last open sign-up which will coincide with our one year aniversary and MTV v1 (which is under construction).

Another thing we have to mention about our community is that all decisions we take here we take together: the class names were created by the community, the new layout will be decided by the community, and everyone of you, old or new, can have an opinion regarding this here.
    Also, our tracker is still young but if you see packs or movies with one seeder, don't be afraid to take it. All our packs are hosted on a 1 GBline and you will get the max speed possible.

This being said, welcome to Morethan.tv and we hope it will feel like home!

Cheers!
    MTV Staff

Leave a comment:

• immobilepirate
    replied
    Morethan.tv news

Dear friends and enemies (lol) ,

We stand here and ask ourselves, why do people DDOS sites? Why would they spend money on this?

They want our site down? Why? We are not a threat to anyone. But now we intend to be. So after this recent DDOS we will open the sign-ups again to grow and grow and grow for a limited time.

Also, we will invest more and more, and buy new servers and protection so it will be harder than ever to even try to bring us down.

Now, let your friends know MTV free sign-ups are open for 3 days!

Welcome to all new users! We hope you stay and help this community grow, we certainly will not give up!

Leave a comment:

• RedScorpion
    replied
    Morethan.TV: News

MTV Summer Recruiting has begun !

We want our development at the site to move faster and for that we open our doors again for new devekioers.

So if you want to help this community grow, give a hand and have a great "internship" during the summer, look at this thread and see if you have what we need! https://www.morethan.tv/forums.php?a...age=1#post5215

Also, we have two positions for FLS staff.For this we require :

- High English skills. ( more language would be an advantage )
    - Experience in P2P.
    - Free time.
    - And other things which will be in the "interview" .
    If you want to apply, please contact one of our staffers or join on irc!

Have a nice sumemr boys! Now, close this page and go to the beach! ( surf on morethan.tv from mobile )

We love you!

Leave a comment:

• RedScorpion
    replied
    Morethan.TV: News

Mail server it's up and running, invites can be send! Also, the invites you send during the DDOS should be arrived at the destination.

In case one of your friends didn't receive his invite, please contact us.

Bonus points and stats also works.All site features are at 100%.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X