X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BeyondHD : LEGi0N Merge To FraMeSToR

LEGi0N Merge To FraMeSToR

Official P2P Release

The well known release group LEGi0N Internal to BeyondHD have merged with release group FraMeSToR
    Founding member josuha08 (aka J08) Approached me to make the move as he seen it benefiting the site and with the downtime of one of his members from encoding for some time
    As LEGi0N are as of great encoders as FraMeSToR and visa versa I did not hesitate to agree to this move.

As many of you already know LEGi0N have been internal here for a long time now and its encoders (j08 , RaVeN , greyshadow) have never lacked in quality over speed and have always impressed me by there ways of encoding and methods to innovate there skills in encoding.

LEGi0N Group will still remain on site as a category if there are old torrents that wish to be uploaded
    FraMeSToR will take on some new category's of its own

x264 BRRip
    XviD BRRip
    and a lot more 720p and 1080p encodes

Feel free to spread this news to anywhere that will allow it as this is a major change in P2P Release groups especially for LEGi0N as there Fan / User base is very big.

BeyondHD: News

Booster Pack

Head over to the donate page today and for 3 you can get the same perks as a 10 donation
    That's almost triple the amount.!

~ For a limited time only so hurry before it runs out ~

Comment

BeyondHD : News

Its that time again guys to raise money to keep the site online for another month.

Few things to keep in mind is that $20+ Donation will remove all your HnRs from your history which is a pretty sweet deal.
      We offer a good deal to with all of our packages as well giving you lots karma points and upload credit , invites to help maintain your account on BeyondHD.

Keep in mind that all donations must be in GBP if they are sent in a different currency you will receive a conversion rate eg: 10USD will = 5 GBP and you will be credited for 5 GBP.

Paypal updated it (Send Money) page to many countries so the correct one to use is (Send Money to Friend) once you have completed your payment then send a message to the link on the donation page ASAP to be credited our team are pretty fast with response times. If at any point you need advise or help feel free to PM i have a open door to help BeyondHD members.

All donation this month, Their username and ranks will be gathered to make a Home page banner How cool! (if you don't wish to be added to the banner please state in the PM message you send to be credited).

I know November and december can be tough times for money as christmas approaches us very fast, but if you can afford it please consider making a donation to keep BeyondHD online.

Comment

New Years banner

We're looking for a New Years banner and want you to show of your GFX skills!
        Lots of talented people make part of our community, guys and girls with great ideas...
        Be creative, blow our mind!

The one chosen will get VIP package of 10 credited to their account.

Comment

BeyondHD :: News

Auto download via RSS with Bookmarks or Staff recommended
          BeyondHD has added a new method to the RSS feeds.

Say you were down town having lunch or out and about and you had your phone or tablet on you and were taking a look at Beyondhd. :)
          a new torrent or even a old one is on the browse page and you really want to download it. so you make a mental note to remember to download it when you are home.

Well.....

With a little pre configuration to your seedbox, or home torrent client, we can make this a whole lot easier
          If you head over to the RSS page here - https://www.beyondhd.me/getrss.php,and select one of the 2 new features we have, Bookmarks or Staff Recommend-
          by clicking the "create" button you will generate a RSS link for one of the above you selected.

Add this to rutorrent or your torrent client of choice.

Filtering the bookmarks or staff recommended with regex is really easy. to download anything you bookmark just add the regex of

>>> /.*/i <<<

Simple, so now any new bookmark you add or staff recommended that is added will be auto downloaded via RSS.
          We think this is a very cool feature and we hope you find use of it.

Enjoy!
          sigpic

Thanks to Hearts , mate88 & pb_teo for this awesome avatar and signature.

Comment

Double Up Donations

HERE: https://www.beyondhd.me/donate.php

Double Up Donations is back again Great Savings 2 X EVERYTHING!

Also donations of 20 or more and all those nasty HnRs are removed!

Keep in mind we do accept bitcoin we have also updated some details to clarify what's included with the donor packages.

You can see your history by clicking HERE to see if you have any that you wish to clear. Alternatively there are other methods to remove them. These answers can be found in the
            sigpic

Comment

Its that time again guys to raise money to keep the site online for another month.

Few things to keep in mind is that 20+ Donation will remove all your HnRs from your history which is a pretty sweet deal!
              We offer a good deal with all of our packages as well giving you lots bonus points and upload credit , invites to help maintain your account on BeyondHD.

Keep in mind that all donations must be in GBP if they are sent in a different currency you will receive a conversion rate example - 10USD will = 5 GBP and you will be credited for 5 GBP.

Paypal updated it (Send Money) page to many countries so the correct one to use is (Send Money to Friend) once you have completed your payment then send a message to the link on the donation page ASAP to be credited our team are pretty fast with response times. If at any point you need advise or help feel free to PM i have a open door to help BeyondHD members.

All donation this month, Their username and ranks will be gathered to make a Home page banner How cool! (if you don't wish to be added to the banner please state in the PM message you send to be credited).

If you can afford it please consider making a donation to keep BeyondHD online.

sigpic

Comment

Hi Guys,

Open Registration has closed again we reached close to 3k new members so a big welcome to all of you.

The site is back to invite only, Invites can only be used by Power Members +, So if you are a rank below that and you see you have invites keep in mind that you can't use/send them until you are a power member+ more info on that in the FAQ.

Some important information to all new members to keep your account healthy.
                1: Please read the Rules and FAQ There is some important info in there that will be useful to you and your account

2: Yes we are RATIO FREE but that dose not mean you dont seed Seed All Torrents to 1:1 or 72Hours (What Ever Comes First) Within a 10 Day Time Frame

3: Use your history tool located here https://beyondhd.me/myhistory.php It will help you keep track of your torrents to avoid HnRs on your account 5+ and your account will be suspended. Donors are Immune

There are many features and benefits to BeyondHD that will help your account stay in check. Lastly, have fun get involved with the community and explore all that BeyondHD has to offer and always ask a question if you get stuck with something our staff are here to help

Comment

Internal Release Groups

We are currently looking for Full BluRay Suppliers, mHD Encoding Groups, Anime encoding groups, or anything that is different then what we have now but still fits within our rules.

We are BeyondHD so our standards are high. If you feel that you have what takes and would like to apply please send PM's here -
                  http://www.beyondhd.me/userdetails.php?id=6

Comment

The site is very quiet now since LEGi0N left I guess they have to do something.

Comment

Why did LEGi0N leave? I noticed that chat was not as busy now.

Comment

They went to hd4free, thats all I know. I've been curious about the switch for a while. Maybe it was a financial decision but that's just a guess.

Comment

BeyondHD News

Welcome New Internal Team HDX aka HDclassiX

HDX is BeyondHD's newest Internal team specializing in older classic BluRay Remuxes please show your support in the forum listed below.

Comment

We are aware of the HnR issue we are working on a fix, please be patient we will announce as soon as it is fixed.

Comment

BeyondHD monthly Lotto draw!
                              Available to classes User +. Lotto can be found in profile/links/lotto.

So stock up on BP for the end of the month lotto draw the prize pool will grow each month.

Last winners: slalom, Zorkel, Rufu5
                              Amount won (each): 3000

Comment

Working...
                              X