• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waffles : News

Waffles
    Follow up on the fundraiser
    2014-06-12 01:51:20

First of all and most importantly, you Wafflers totally managed to rock the house and met the goal way earlier than expected! We managed to pay all the hosting bills that were overdue, and we can finally plan to move to better infrastructure and eventually new software. As a result, if you haven't read the post in the announcement discussion thread (sorry, in hindsight it's kinda hidden away), site-wide freeleech will continue until June-14th + couple more days afterwards. Just a big thank you to everyone!

Unfortunately I also bring some bad news. PayPal's thrown a bit of a fit, and for the short duration while it's being sorted out, the donation button will be disabled. As such, only option to donate at current moment will be through Bitcoins until further notice.

Flip side of this is that I'll be processing the points for the donations given from everyone very soon, somewhat earlier than expected. Please be patient as you always have been and you'll get a PM with points added to your account.

Again, thank you for flying Waffles!

Waffles : Do Not Upload: HDtracks.com

Just a quick rules / Do Not Upload list update:

Anything from HDtracks.com is hereby banned from the site. Pretty simple. They simply can't be trusted, as much of their catalogue appears to be upsamples and/or have a questionable lineage. This topic has been discussed in a few forum threads (and elsewhere online) and it's been a unanimous reaction to ban them, here at Waffles. While I'm sure this will make some people unhappy, in the end we are all about quality, which makes this move necessary.

Please report any such uploads you see, and we'll take care of them.

Comment

Waffles.fm: News

Most Delicious Waffles Contest

Hello my dear Wafflers :waffleslove: First of all, a big THANK YOU! to everybody who stepped up and donated during our fundraising drive. We count on the generosity and love of our members to keep us going, and in turn we want to make this a fun place for all of you to hang out and share your love of music

With that said, I’d like to announce a new contest (hopefully the first of a few we are planning for thsi year)! Enter…

Most Delicious Waffle Contest!

To show your enthusiasm for waffles, we are making a call to the community to take a picture of a delicious waffle, that they have taken the time to make & decorate with tasty toppings. We have a lot of foodies here at Waffles, so I can't wait to see what you all will come up with :> Om nom nom...

Preferably, your picture will be square, like many varieties of waffle. To verify the originality of your entry, please provide an indication of your username within the picture. No photoshopping please. Cheaters will be dealt with.

What's in it for me?

- 250 Points for each entry (no limit).

First Place:

- Your picture becomes the new default avatar! Our default avatar has been in use for a long time, but staff agrees that it could use some deliciousening.
      - Prize Winner Pick in two monthly staff picks.
      - 5000 points.

Second Place:

- 3000 points.

Third Place:

- 1500 points.

Rules:

- You must include a piece of paper with your username by your waffle.
      - First prize winner will need to submit a second picture without the username, for avatarification.
      - Your photo must be submitted in this thread.
      - Please do not place waffles on any part(s) of your, or anyone else's naked body. Yes, I do have to say this
      - Your waffle will be judged by the following criteria:
      -- WAFFLOSITY: How waffley is your waffle? Is it the platonic ideal of a waffle? Or a shadow of a copy of a dream of waffle? We will follow the Wikipedia definition:
      Wikipedia wrote:

A waffle is a leavened batter or dough cooked between two plates, patterned to give a characteristic size, shape and surface impression.

-- DELICIOUSNESS: Is your waffle delicious? Would we eat it? We only eat real waffles - don't try and fool us with inedible objects.

START DATE: Tuesday, September 8th (starting now, 11:30 PM EST)
      END DATE: Tuesday, September 23rd (midnight)

I'll start...

(note that this picture wouldn't be eligible since it doesn't have any usernames in it It is a placeholder for the staff entry)

Go forth and Waffle!

Comment

Wow good competition, almost makes me want to join the site.
        sigpic

Comment

Sounds very fun!

Comment

Originally posted by amfivio79 View Post

- Please do not place waffles on any part(s) of your, or anyone else's naked body. Yes, I do have to say this
            wow!

Comment

Hey I think I'll make some waffles tonight. :)
              My Giveaways My Requests
              None None

|
              |
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
              |
              |

I bet you're the kind of guy that
              would fuck a person in the ass
              and not even have the godda*n
              common courtesy to give him a
              reach around. I'll be watching you.

'Gunnery Sergeant Hartman
              '
              |
              |
              |~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              |
              |

Thanks, gblaze

Comment

Waffles.fm : News

Waffles Staff Picks - November Edition

Welcome to the November edition of the Waffles.fm Staff Picks. Please remember we do not look to balance genres or purposely seek out diversity - these are simply albums by bands that we love, and hope that you find something you enjoy as well. Note that each pick may be an individual track, or an entire album (for the purpose of the theme). In every case, however, the entire album will be FL.

Theme: NovemBEER

icebox

Artist: Lucinda Williams
                Album: Lucinda Williams
                Tracks: The Night's Too Long; Crescent City

Lucinda's third album was the one that began the rise that culminated in Car Wheels on a Gravel Road. The self titled album was mined by other artists for hits, and the songs here are uniformly excellent. Easily one of the best records of 1988.

The Night's Too Long: The story of a girl from Beaumont who leaves to make her life in the big city (Houston? New Orleans?). The image Lucinda paints at the end of the song of the girl in the bar enjoying herself and meeting the hot guy while out drinking and dancing is masterful:
                Well the music's playin' fast and they just met
                He presses up against her and his shirt's all soaked with sweat
                And with her back against the bar she can listen to the band
                And she's holdin' a Corona and it's cold against her hand

Crescent City: A love letter to New Orleans. Lucinda's New Orleans memories are alcohol laced.

Get It Here

izmo

Artist: Allison Weiss
                Track: You + Me + Alcohol

A happy-sounding sad song about love lost and alcohol. One of the best displays of song writing I've ever experienced.

Get It Here

pogglywoggly

Artist: The La's
                Album: The La's
                Track: There She Goes

Get It Here

condon313

Artist: Hank III
                Album: Rebel Within
                Track: Gettin' Drunk & Falling Down

I don't drink. Because I get drunk and fall down. That's what this song is about.

Get It Here

MidniteRockr

Artist: The Meat Purveyors
                Album: Sweet in the Pants
                Track: Dempsey Nash

If I had a list of songs to hear before you die, this one about the beer-drenched misadventures of one Dempsey Nash would be on it. But that's not all, there is an excellent cover of Merle's Tonight the Bottle Let Me Down. And as an aside, Elvis' Burning Love is also interestingly covered here.

Although Sweet in the Pants is my fave, the other Meat Purveyors albums are all well worth sloshing through, with songs like "Thinking About Drinking" "Tallboy" "Liquor Store" "666 Pack" "Morning After" "How Can I Be So Thirsty Today" and "2:00 A.M"... "So one more shot of whiskey before the room starts to spin, It's 2 AM already again."

Cheers everybody!

Get It Here

Woodenhead

Artist: Butthole Surfers
                Album: Independent Worm Saloon

This album is basically the soundtrack for my high school days. From what I'm told, anyway. "Who Was In My Room Last Night" is a historical retelling of a drunken party I went to at my math teacher's daughter's house in '88. "Tongue" is an homage to all the fellow drunken crazies I partied with at a certain nightclub on a certain weekly night during a certain epic but oh-too-short musical era in Toronto. "Dust Devil" is about me riding shotgun with my drunk-driving NASCAR freak friend chauffeur of choice. "The Ballad Of Naked Man" is [censored/classified]. And then there's "The Wooden(head) Song"... I could go on, but I won't because you have some listening to do.

Suggested pairing: Lakeport Pilsner

Get It Here

wozgo

Artist: The Reverend Horton Heat
                Album: Liquor In The Front
                Track: Liquor, Beer & Wine

The best three friends I ever had.

Get It Here

Lorentz

Artist: Muse
                Album: Showbiz
                Track: Sober

Muse is a band I was introduced to during my stint at one of earliest jobs of my career, and my boss at the time would often celebrate job well done with drinks all around. As this is Muse's first album, so it was my first time trying half-decent scotch, and so on goes how the band's also changed since their beginnings, just as I have perhaps. Here's to you boss, wherever you are now.

Get It Here

Sowilo

Artist: Ghoultown
                Album: Life After Sundown
                Track: Drink With the Living Dead

Great alt. country and one of the first bands in the genre I got into. Maybe this would have even worked well doubling as an October pick if not for those pesky VIPs trying to overthrow us...

Get It Here

lostsupper

Artist: N.W.A.
                Album: Straight Outta Compton
                Track: 8 Ball (Remix)

Eazy-E's ode to malt liquor. "...Olde English 800 'cause that's my brand. Take it in a bottle, 40, quart, or can. Drink it like a madman yes I do--fuck the police and a 5-0 too."

The first time I got drunk I did so on quarts of 8-ball. Because rap music is awesome.

Get It Here

olenpriit

Artist: Ludacris (ft. T-Pain)
                Album: Theater of the Mind
                Track: One More Drink

I have a soft spot for Ludacris. He doesn't strike me as a particularly serious rapper but then again that's exactly what I like about him. Few rappers I know would be willing to put out albums like "Chicken-n-Beer" with a smile on their face. Ludacris never really seems to stop smiling. So follow the Luda service announcement, have a couple of drinks and quit discriminating, ya hear? Also if you haven't heard T-Pain without autotune you owe it to yourself to go find his NPR concert. Peace

Get It Here

kaishin521

Artist: St. Paul and the Broken Bones
                Track: Broken Bones and Pocket Change

One of my favorite drinking activities is to hunt out some live music at a local bar. I happened to catch the last few songs in a set by these guys and was immediately impressed -- definitely one of my favorite acts in so many nights of drunken musical experiences. Soulful, sentimental, but full of energy. Enjoy this with a nice cold IPA https://d17wj6ajhy2qee.cloudfront.ne...ies/smile1.gif

Get It Here

Comment

WF: Upload Contest / Freeleech

Hello again, my lovely friends and fellow Wafflers. No matter where in the world you are, I hope you are enjoying yourself during this holiday season. For me, this time of year is all about community, which is why you'll probably be able to catch me in your local IRC for the next couple weeks ;)

First, an announcement:

Alert: Rapidly Approaching WI approval changes!

As soon as we can make it so (i.e. once our devs implement it), we are going to change the WI approval process to require a minimum of EAC 1.0 b1 or XLD version 142.2, and all WI approved rips, whether XLD or EAC, will require a checksum. We have not previously required XLD rips to have a checksum, but that will be the case going forward when the changes are announced. Newer versions of XLD also have a "Media Type" field in their logs that allow us to identify CD-R rips, so updating the minimum required version of XLD to always include this information will greatly benefit our quality standards. And if our quality standards are improving, your experience will improve too!

This change may occur during the contest, so at this time, be forewarned that this will happen soon, and you may want to take steps now to be sure you'll be able to continue uploading WI rips going forward.

The staff here at Waffles.fm, in this holiday spirit, would like to give back to the community and give all Wafflers the chance to give a little as well. Which is why I present to you...

Upload Contest / Freeleech Bonavaganza!

In addition to a site-wide freeleech, we are also kicking off an upload contest. The heart of any torrent community lies with its content -- and we want to enter 2015 on a strong note! So here's your chance to help us achieve that goal and get a little recognition for it as well Here is how it works:

What's in it for me?

- 15 points given per upload, versus the regular 5 points.
                  - 35 points given per filled request, versus the regular 15 points. This is actually a carefully calculated number designed to encourage users to upload FLAC (Waffle Irons approved, of course!)/320/V0/V2 simultaneously for maximum pointage and format coverage. We dub it the Icebox Constant. So during the contest, you would have:

FLAC upload (15 points) + 320 upload (15 points) + V0 upload (15 points) + V2 upload (15 points) + Waffle Irons approval (5 points) + request fill (35 points) = 100 points. Nice and round.

At the end of every day, we will tally the current leaders (from 1st place to 10th) and post them in the announcement thread. At the end of the upload contest, you will get these sweet prizes (the Waffles equivalent of a Cadillac):

First Place:

- 4000 points.

Second Place:

- 2500 points.

Third Place:

- 2000 points.

Fourth Place through Tenth Place:

- 1500 points.

But wait, there's more!

If you are uploading material that is really special to you, we would like to encourage you to add your own review to the description of your upload. Users who do this and post the review and link to their torrent in this announcement's discussion thread will earn an additional 100 points for the post. Yes, this is the only time where you can advertise your own uploads :>

Ground Rules:

- Same uploading and request filling rules apply. Please keep in mind that we have rules regarding the description in uploads that you should follow if you don't want your uploads to be deleted For reference, the rules are available here. If you would like a template to follow when creating your own uploads, check out any staffer's uploads The website https://yadg.cc/ can auto-generate descriptions for your uploads to save you time during the upload frenzy.
                  - If you choose to add your own review to your upload, do not plagiarize. Staff will be checking for cheaters.

START DATE (UPLOAD CONTEST + FREELEECH): 18:00 EST, January 4th, 2015
                  END DATE (FREELEECH): 18:00 EST, January 18th, 2015
                  END DATE (UPLOAD CONTEST): 18:00 EST, January 25th, 2015
                  (text without waffles icon seem much cheaper )

News from Homepage. Just... awesome!
                  Last edited by Proleteriat; January 4, 2015, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Damn! when did this happen?

Sorry gotta go - I have uploads (and downloads) to do !

Comment

Waffles :: News

Uploaders, start your engines!
                      2015-01-04 22:48:17
                      Hello again, my lovely friends and fellow Wafflers. No matter where in the world you are, I hope you are enjoying yourself during this holiday season. For me, this time of year is all about community, which is why you'll probably be able to catch me in your local IRC for the next couple weeks ;)

First, an announcement:

Alert: Rapidly Approaching WI approval changes!

As soon as we can make it so (i.e. once our devs implement it), we are going to change the WI approval process to require a minimum of EAC 1.0 b1 or XLD version 142.2, and all WI approved rips, whether XLD or EAC, will require a checksum. We have not previously required XLD rips to have a checksum, but that will be the case going forward when the changes are announced. Newer versions of XLD also have a "Media Type" field in their logs that allow us to identify CD-R rips, so updating the minimum required version of XLD to always include this information will greatly benefit our quality standards. And if our quality standards are improving, your experience will improve too!

This change may occur during the contest, so at this time, be forewarned that this will happen soon, and you may want to take steps now to be sure you'll be able to continue uploading WI rips going forward.

The staff here at Waffles.fm, in this holiday spirit, would like to give back to the community and give all Wafflers the chance to give a little as well. Which is why I present to you...

:banana: :santa: Upload Contest / Freeleech Bonavaganza! :santa: :banana:

In addition to a site-wide freeleech, we are also kicking off an upload contest. The heart of any torrent community lies with its content -- and we want to enter 2015 on a strong note! So here's your chance to help us achieve that goal and get a little recognition for it as well Here is how it works:

What's in it for me?

- 15 points given per upload, versus the regular 5 points.
                      - 35 points given per filled request, versus the regular 15 points. This is actually a carefully calculated number designed to encourage users to upload FLAC (Waffle Irons approved, of course!)/320/V0/V2 simultaneously for maximum pointage and format coverage. We dub it the Icebox Constant. So during the contest, you would have:

FLAC upload (15 points) + 320 upload (15 points) + V0 upload (15 points) + V2 upload (15 points) + Waffle Irons approval (5 points) + request fill (35 points) = 100 points. Nice and round.

At the end of every day, we will tally the current leaders (from 1st place to 10th) and post them in the announcement thread. At the end of the upload contest, you will get these sweet prizes (the Waffles equivalent of a Cadillac):

First Place:

- 4000 points.

Second Place:

- 2500 points.

Third Place:

- 2000 points.

Fourth Place through Tenth Place:

- 1500 points.

But wait, there's more!

If you are uploading material that is really special to you, we would like to encourage you to add your own review to the description of your upload. Users who do this and post the review and link to their torrent in this announcement's discussion thread will earn an additional 100 points for the post. Yes, this is the only time where you can advertise your own uploads :>

Ground Rules:

- Same uploading and request filling rules apply. Please keep in mind that we have rules regarding the description in uploads that you should follow if you don't want your uploads to be deleted :bite:. For reference, the rules are available here. If you would like a template to follow when creating your own uploads, check out any staffer's uploads The website https://yadg.cc/ can auto-generate descriptions for your uploads to save you time during the upload frenzy.
                      - If you choose to add your own review to your upload, do not plagiarize. Staff will be checking for cheaters.

START DATE (UPLOAD CONTEST + FREELEECH): 18:00 EST, January 4th, 2015
                      END DATE (FREELEECH): 18:00 EST, January 18th, 2015
                      END DATE (UPLOAD CONTEST): 18:00 EST, January 25th, 2015

Comment

I strongly advise everyone to get on this free leech train. It is almost 2 weeks long all free leech over at waffles. You can set yourself up for years to come with a seedbox during this time

Comment

Upload Contest leaders
                          2015-01-06 03:46:52
                          As of 3:43 AM server time 2015-01-06 (Sorry about the sloppy table)

1. shroomasta 43
                          2. Furkiepurkie 36
                          3. MajinBuu 27
                          4. VibroDog 27
                          5. Sirruff 26
                          6. rickenjus 18
                          7. Inspire 17
                          8. jldeep 16
                          9. sEXEcutor 16
                          10. Te0M3 15

Shroomsasta takes the early lead, with an impressive 43 uploaded torrents! Next update tomorrow. We;ve had a net gain of over 300 torrents in one day! Excellent work wafflers, keep uploading and seeding!

Comment

Waffles Staff Picks - February Edition

Welcome to the February edition of the Waffles.fm Staff Picks. Please remember we do not look to balance genres or purposely seek out diversity - these are simply albums/tracks by bands that we love, and we hope that you find something you enjoy as well. Note that each pick may be an individual track, or an entire album (for the purpose of the theme). In every case, however, the entire album will be FL.

Theme: RITUAL

izmo

Artist: La Quiete
                            Album: La fine non è la fine
                            Track: Raid Aereo Sul Paese Delle Farfalle

For awhile in college, I used to wake up to this song everyday. If it got further along in the album it meant I was late.

Get It Here

Woodenhead

Artist: Carbon Based Lifeforms
                            Album: World Of Sleepers

There are certain things that I do where I like to have a specific type of music playing while I do it. And for whatever reason, this style is one I keep coming back to, and this album in particular is a "go to". I particularly enjoy it while walking about in the wee hours, when everything is empty and quiet, whether it be in the city or out in the countryside. (actually, especially the countryside) Or settling in to do some work on my computer. And a number of other things. Whatever it is, this is a simply amazing album, and among other things, it tends to get me into the groove of whatever I'm doing.

Get It Here

nomado

Artist: Testament
                            Album: The Ritual

This is one of my favorite Testament albums for only one song: Return To Serenity.

Get It Here

lostsupper

Artist: Metallica
                            Album: Master of Puppets

You ever see "Over the Top?" The scene when Stallone's character explains the significance of turning his cap backwards? That's what this album is for me.

Every day before I train I lie flat on the floor, play the second side of this album and nap. I never stay awake past "Disposable Heroes" and I always wake up right before "Damage, Inc." I've been doing this for fifteen years. That's a ritual, right?

Get It Here

condon313

Artist: Shogun Kunitoki
                            Album: Vinonaamakasio

This album reminds me of taking psychedelics and climbing into an organ. The perfect soundtrack for your next pagan ritual service.

Get It Here

Sowilo

Artist: Sixth Comm
                            Album: Headless / Let The Moon Speak

This album is a ritual, and as the description says is "composed of dark, brooding and beautiful songs, other worldly soundscapes and magical sonic expeditions in the form of percussion and emotional vocal repetition." An amazing vocalist with a wide variety of interesting percussion and ethereal soundscapes, I've never heard anything else like this and it's a favourite of mine, and I hope others enjoy this pick too and have the same reaction as when I first heard it. The end of the last track on the first CD still has an effect on me when I hear that noise of a common household item.

Get It Here

icebox

Artist: Camera Obscura
                            Album: Desire Lines
                            Track: New Year's Resolution

New Year Resolutions are a ritual many partake in at the dawn of the new year.

Get It Here

radicaldino

Artist: The Naked And Famous
                            Album: Passive Me, Aggressive You

and so, we meet again 2,5-DIMETHOXY-4-ETHYLPHENETHYLAMINE, old friend...

Get It Here

sigpic

Thanks to Hearts , mate88 & pb_teo for this awesome avatar and signature.

Comment

Waffles Staff Picks - March Edition

2015-03-28 09:02:46

Waffles Staff Picks - March Edition

Welcome to the March edition of the Waffles.fm Staff Picks. Please remember we do not look to balance genres or purposely seek out diversity - these are simply albums by bands that we love, and hope that you find something you enjoy as well. Note that each pick may be an individual track, or an entire album (for the purpose of the theme). In every case, however, the entire album will be FL.

Theme: Odd Love Songs

condon313

Artist: The Steinways
                              Album: Missed the Boat

This album is a whirlwind of boyhood crushes. 20 tracks in 20 minutes, these are lovesongs for the ADD afflicted.

Get It Here

icebox

Artist: The Soft Boys
                              Album: Underwater Moonlight
                              Song: Kingdom of Love

This lyric from Kingdom of Love:
                              you've been laying eggs under my skin
                              now they're hatching out under my chin
                              now there are tiny insects showing through
                              and all them tiny insects look like you!

makes it one of the best odd love songs ever. You put this on the mix tape, and a normal love interest will likely dump you. [Cheers for the abnormal!] :) Robyn Hitchcock was on fire in these sessions, and this is definitely one that you have to hear before you die. The best jangle pop record of the 1980s, if not the best ever. Other odd love songs here: I Got the Hots for You, Insanely Jealous.

Get It Here

izmo

Artist: Ice Choir
                              Track: Teletrips

The oddest thing about this is the release date of 2012. More like 1982.

Get It Here

kaishin521

Artist: Magnetic Fields
                              Album: 69 Love Songs
                              Song: Too Drunk To Dream

Get It Here

Woodenhead

Artist: Headstones
                              Song: Cemetery

She's embalmed in love juice

Get It Here

MidniteRockr

Artist: Agent Ribbons
                              Album: Chateau Crone
                              Song: I'll Let You Be My Baby

Lots of odd tracks, and this one seems to be a love song...

Get It Here

Sowilo

Artist: Various Artists
                              Album: Troubadours of British Folk, Volume One
                              Song: A.L. Lloyd - The Two Magicians

... She turned herself into a hare / And ran upon the plain, / And he became a greyhound dog / And fetched her back again. / Barking, “Bide lady, bide, there's nowhere you can hide, the husky smith will be your love and pull down your pride ...” / And she became a little ewe sheep / And lay all on the common, / And he became a shaggy old ram / And swiftly fell upon her. / Saying, “Bide lady, bide, ...” / She changed herself to a swift young mare / As dark as the night was black, / And he became a golden saddle / And clung unto her back. / Saying, “Bide lady, bide, ...” / And she became a little green fly, / A-flew up in the air, / And he became a hairy spider / And fetched her in his lair. / Saying, “Bide lady, bide ...” / Then she became a hot griddle / And he became a cake, / And every change that poor girl made / The blacksmith was her mate. / Saying, “Bide lady, bide, there's nowhere you can hide, the husky smith will be your love and pull down your pride ...”

Get It Here

lostsupper

Artist: Poison Idea
                              Album: Feel the Darkness
                              Song: Just to Get Away

A love song to a car.

Get It Here

Comment icon
                              Changes to the Folder naming rules effective 2015-02-15
                              2015-02-13 19:02:49
                              We have changed the rules that govern how you name the top folder in a torrent. For music torrents, in the past the rule was Album title for the minimum. Under the new rule the minimum will now be Artist - Album title. Any torrent not in compliance with this rule and uploaded on or after 2015-02-15 is subject to trump. Torrents already on the site as of that date are not subject to trump for being out of compliance with the new rule. They are grandfathered, and will not be trumpable unless they failed to comply with the prior rule, or are completely useless in identifying the contents of the folder, which also would be a problem under the current rule.

This means that there is no need to mass delete your torrents that don't comply with this rule. You don't have to make new torrents for your uploads unless you want to. The point of this rule is to make it easier to quickly see what material is in a torrent folder without having to investigate the files inside. It's politiness to your downloaders.

The new recommended pattern is Artist - Album (year) [format] (version/remaster information) Please try to use this whenever possible. Note also that the rule only applies to the top folder, what you do inside of that folder has not been changed.

Finally, we have decided to ban torrents that have top folders starting with a folder separator. These torrents violate the torrent standard, and are not supported in utorrent versions after 3.4.0, or in current versions of transmission. They are generally created by rtorrent, so if you use rtorrent to create torrents, please try to avoid this behavior. Utorrent's developers have asserted that torrents with this folder structure provide an attack vector. Because of the standards problem and the fact that major clients don't support these bad torrents, these torrents are subject to deletion, preferrably with a new version to trump the old.

The new rules can be found in full HERE
                              sigpic

Thanks to Hearts , mate88 & pb_teo for this awesome avatar and signature.

Comment

Working...
                              X