Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlueBird

BlueBird

Dear users, we are glad to inform you about some nice changes and innovations! 1. Disabled (hopefully for a long time - we will be guided in your statistics seeding) module for alerting Hit & Run. 2. As previously reported - today began operating module STR ​​(Seed Time Ratio). All users who have this rating was below 1 - raised to this level. New users are given a "handicap" to avoid the warning on top. Please be careful with this value. FAQ would be updated in the near future, now STR module operates by analogy with the usual rating. We remind you - the users, ranging from VIP class and above, Sid Time Ratio is for information purposes and does not entail negative consequences for falling below 0.5. In case of bugs (please do not confuse with charge current rating) request and subject to being writing Administration. 3. Thanks to our patrons tracker (for which thanks again to the people who are supporting) launched a new project - Photohosting http://i-pic.info

It is available and everyone can fill tracker users to store (unlimited shelf life) their images. For this you will need to register on i-pic.info and personal communication ADmin'u write your nickname on photohosting to activate an unlimited number of opportunities just upload your images (by default this option is disabled to avoid spam, especially at the initial stage of the project). You can also upload images into albums, comment on your favorite, watch slide shows and more. We hope the new project will be in demand and will be able to combine more users and connoisseurs HD-content. Just recall, two weeks ago was increased restriction on the number of simultaneous downloads to the same distribution with 2 to 3 Connections and reduced the minimum rating (downloaded / distributed ) to issue a warning from 0.7 to 0.5. Thank you for being with us. Just - like never before. Comfortable and affordable - every day.

BlueBird-HD: Important: changes and additions on the tracker

Dear users,
    We would like to inform you about a number of changes.

More than three years, there were no changes in tariff, respectively the current currency rates, commissions, payment systems, etc.

With 18.06.14 under "donations" is updated price lots, now you can calculate the cost and choose the payment method by using the "Calculator" Poŝnika. The good news: starts to act on a permanent basis, "win-win" is based on the play "bones" where you will not be able to play, but can win x 2 to the acquired lot details/rules-directly in the game.

For users who have excess bonuses "coins", as well as just for hazardous people there so called "Deceit" =) Simulator "one-armed bandit".
    All features are available from the personal menu (under avatar).

So, on i-pic.info fixed some bugs related to the Russian names of albums and adding images into existing albums named in the Cyrillic alphabet. Now it is even easier to upload images.

Comment

BLUEBiRD-HD :: News

BLUEBiRD :: News

Begin Planned engineering works.

Greetings.
      In the next few days will be held on the server Planned engineering works. In this regard, access to the site will be at some time difficult / impossible. We apologize for the poor performance of the resource in recent times and try to fix it. Would have started earlier, but did not collect the necessary sum, so we will make a start as far as possible. Upon completion of the 3-day frilich. Celeste
      sigpic

Thanks to Hearts , mate88 & pb_teo for this awesome avatar and signature.

Comment

I received the following message:

"Error: You are banned from tracker.
        Data lifting the ban: 14/05/2016 19: 54: 35
        Reason: Using cheat client"

I use Transmission_2.82 on my NSA310S NAS Server
        Free 4 All & All 4 Free

Comment

Originally posted by VadVoci View Post
          I received the following message:

"Error: You are banned from tracker.
          Data lifting the ban: 14/05/2016 19: 54: 35
          Reason: Using cheat client"

I use Transmission_2.82 on my NSA310S NAS Server
          Assuming you are realy not a cheater, you probably forgot to stop torrent client before you downloaded your files.

Comment

Originally posted by Superten View Post
            Assuming you are realy not a cheater, you probably forgot to stop torrent client before you downloaded your files.
            My "toy" for downloading torrents, is running 24/24 and i dont have stopped any torrent.

It's like a veritable seedbox
            Free 4 All & All 4 Free

Comment

My "toy" for downloading torrents, is running 24/24 and i dont have stopped any torrent.

It's like a veritable seedbox

that is exactly your answer for ban. If you download your files without stoping the client the tracker evaluate it as a ratio cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by Superten View Post
                that is exactly your answer for ban. If you download your files without stoping the client the tracker evaluate it as a ratio cheating.
                Your comment is senseless and without logic
                Free 4 All & All 4 Free

Comment

Your comment is senseless and without logic
                  tried to help....
                  if you donīt stop your torrent client and at the same time you download your files to PC tracker resolve it as a cheating - you can bet.
                  maybe I did not express myself clear sorry..

Comment

Working...
                  X