IPT invite system privacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IPT invite system privacy

Hi there. Maybe a silly question but please help if you can.

I just got an invite to IPT from a friend (not from T-I) and created an account on the tracker. My friend told me to keep a good ratio and I have a seedbox so no problem till now.

He said he can see my ratio... OK, can see his ratio too
    And said he can see what I am downloading and seeding at any time!! Now I feel suspecious about the tracker's privacy and I have no idea if he is telling the truth or just fooling me.

Please help me if you have the information.

Thanks..

I have a list if invited users, i can see there ratio, upload and download. But i didn't find any way to see what torrents they where downloading or uploading..

These type of questions should be posted in IPT forum! :) There mods or admin could help you better with sites details.

Comment

Thanks for the great feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by SKYP0IS0N View Post
        Hi there. Maybe a silly question but please help if you can.

I just got an invite to IPT from a friend (not from T-I) and created an account on the tracker. My friend told me to keep a good ratio and I have a seedbox so no problem till now.

He said he can see my ratio... OK, can see his ratio too
        And said he can see what I am downloading and seeding at any time!! Now I feel suspecious about the tracker's privacy and I have no idea if he is telling the truth or just fooling me.

Please help me if you have the information.

Thanks..
        It looks like your friend is just making sure that you are using the tracker responsibly. Anyone on the tracker can click on your username and look at your stats in your profile. I'm not sure that there is an anonymity setting to hide the stats. You can always pm a mod at ipt.

Sent from my droid using Tapatalk

Comment

^^ thx m8

Comment

Working...
          X