Replacement for SceneAccess (SCC) ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement for SceneAccess (SCC) ?

Hi. I have not been here for a while... I know that SCC ended, i was there and it was one of the best tracker for scene stuff and one of the fastest (download speed and pretimes).

I am asking where should i look at now? When trace.corrupt-net.org was working, i founded that GFT and SCC were the fastest in pretimes. I am looking mainly for games. "Assassins.Creed.Origins-CPY" etc. However, i fouded that DigitalHive and alpharatio.cc is fast. I do not know those two trackers and they have never been on trace.corrupt-net.org if i remember, so i do not know how fast they are. I have IPT and etc, but IPT is not so fast and sometime even slow against TL for example.

So, if somebody know and may actuality check for example "Assassins.Creed.Origins-CPY" when this was added = where it was first and recemoment me be something. I will be very glad.

They need to support autodll for my seedbox. Thanks you.

Originally posted by Lachtan View Post
    Hi. I have not been here for a while... I know that SCC ended, i was there and it was one of the best tracker for scene stuff and one of the fastest (download speed and pretimes).

I am asking where should i look at now? When trace.corrupt-net.org was working, i founded that GFT and SCC were the fastest in pretimes. I am looking mainly for games. "Assassins.Creed.Origins-CPY" etc. However, i fouded that DigitalHive and alpharatio.cc is fast. I do not know those two trackers and they have never been on trace.corrupt-net.org if i remember, so i do not know how fast they are. I have IPT and etc, but IPT is not so fast and sometime even slow against TL for example.

So, if somebody know and may actuality check for example "Assassins.Creed.Origins-CPY" when this was added = where it was first and recemoment me be something. I will be very glad.

They need to support autodll for my seedbox. Thanks you.
    Look to join GTF of its still around

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

gft ar dh little snatch

It's like a ghost town.

i recommend ipt ncore filelist

Comment

Working...
      X