Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transitioning from TI to rare invite-only trackers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transitioning from TI to rare invite-only trackers?

So, I love you guys. A lot. And I'll never leave you (promise!) but I'm finding that some trackers are so exclusive that I just can't get invites here - or at least I haven't been able to in the last couple of years. Like many others, I'd love to end up in BTN someday and am also gunning for Gods.lu (german site), but am also open to just about anything. So, here's the question:

If you could be active on only one tracker and were trying to meet people who could get you into more exclusive sites, which would it be?

I'd rather not publicly post a list of all torrent sites I'm into, as I recently discovered that all info posted on TI is publicly visible. For now, I'd be good with a list of "generally good to be active on" trackers - but if someone would like to provide personal advice based on my existing trackers, please feel free to PM me.

If more info is needed, let me know. Thanks in advance!

Bump. Still hoping for a response.

Comment

There is no single precise answer to this. The key to know the right people, spend some online time with them then bam get in whatever they already in there. There are people got into AOM and Exigo via T-I but not via regular activity, but simply knowing the right people and contributing a little which made them trust worthy.

Same goes for trackers, if you already in some then start making friends until the luck hits you or simply target certain individuals. Many follow these techniques but I call it simply (kiss the right ass) and it's proved to be effective lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Mistmancer View Post
        So, I love you guys. A lot. And I'll never leave you (promise!) but I'm finding that some trackers are so exclusive that I just can't get invites here - or at least I haven't been able to in the last couple of years. Like many others, I'd love to end up in BTN someday and am also gunning for Gods.lu (german site), but am also open to just about anything. So, here's the question:

If you could be active on only one tracker and were trying to meet people who could get you into more exclusive sites, which would it be?

I'd rather not publicly post a list of all torrent sites I'm into, as I recently discovered that all info posted on TI is publicly visible. For now, I'd be good with a list of "generally good to be active on" trackers - but if someone would like to provide personal advice based on my existing trackers, please feel free to PM me.

If more info is needed, let me know. Thanks in advance!
        Well AOM Exigo hmm Magic Tracker and other FLAC tracker. If you can upload 50 FLAC and can uplaod 20 orignal Magic Video's you will be in no even kidding ^_^
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X