Gaming Trackers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaming Trackers

It's been a good while and I haven't been as active in Torrenting as I used to be but I was hoping for a good site to get PC games. I used to be a member of Blackcats and others but I truly don't even know what is available now. I just want to be a part of a good private site for games.

I heard things had happened to BCG. Is it gone now?
    Retired Admin of
    sigpic
    I have been a part of all of these trackers
    PtN, ScT, HDBits.org, Blackcats, What.cd, Oink.cd, Waffles.fm, ScL, SCC, BitMeTV, BitMe, ChristianTorrents, TehConnection, Elektronik, TL, RevTT, x264, Leecherslair, SceneFZ, Torrent Damage, The Vault, The Horror Charnel, UG, BitHQ, HD-bits.ro, Libble, Wunza, FunFile, STMusic, SuperTorrents, Filemp3, Demonoid, and plenty more I'm sure (:

I was on blackcats in the past. Give this a try. Its public so use a vpn or direct download. IGGGAMES >> Free Download PC Games - Direct Links - Torrent

Comment

I want to avoid any public trackers. My new ISP is very annoying and finicky when it comes to torrenting so it has to be private links that aren't being shared anywhere else.
      Retired Admin of
      sigpic
      I have been a part of all of these trackers
      PtN, ScT, HDBits.org, Blackcats, What.cd, Oink.cd, Waffles.fm, ScL, SCC, BitMeTV, BitMe, ChristianTorrents, TehConnection, Elektronik, TL, RevTT, x264, Leecherslair, SceneFZ, Torrent Damage, The Vault, The Horror Charnel, UG, BitHQ, HD-bits.ro, Libble, Wunza, FunFile, STMusic, SuperTorrents, Filemp3, Demonoid, and plenty more I'm sure (:

Comment

Originally posted by tehllamaking View Post
        It's been a good while and I haven't been as active in Torrenting as I used to be but I was hoping for a good site to get PC games. I used to be a member of Blackcats and others but I truly don't even know what is available now. I just want to be a part of a good private site for games.

I heard things had happened to BCG. Is it gone now?
        Yeah, BCG has been gone for a few months now. It was my first private tracker (joined in 2004, I think?) and by far my favorite. I think I had over 20TB of upload there. I'm also looking for a replacement, months later. Truth be told, I had so many games that I'd never played that it didn't really impact me right away.

Good call staying away from the public stuff. I've just started my search, but if/when I get into something I like, I'll let you know. Best of luck on your quest!

Comment

Yes ultimategamer.club is coming back

Comment

I am in the same boat as you, I was a BCG regular. Even managed to wrangle a 2nd invite (auto refresh and form fillin extensions were key in that) when my first account expired for some reason. After a good long while without a dedicated gaming tracker I figure I should look for another one again.

Comment

i believe Gazelle Games (GGn) is probably the best game tracker at this time. Ultimate Gamer is newer and looks promising.

Comment

I would go with Gazelle Games

Comment

I also plan to go with GGn. Until i manage to get an invite i decided to try PlayBits. I have joined just yesterday - does anyone have comments on that tracker as a poor man gaming tracker?

Comment

ultimategamer.club recruits on waffles. User invites have also been enabled.
                    Last edited by AsianHawk; May 30, 2018, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X