Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IPT Account

Hi all,

I used to be active on IP Torrents and then I went inactive for a few months. I can't log in and I've emailed them, but haven't received a response. Anyone know if there is a way to re-activate the account rather than go through the hassle to set up a new one? I had a solid ratio and a lot of upload to my name if that might help me.

Thanks!

Did you try their IRC channel?
    sigpic

Comment

I agree with @TheWickerMan. You most contact with admins in IRC. I just want to add extra info how you can do it..
      irc server address: irc.iptorrents.com
      chat room you need to visit: #support

P.S.: Please read the title of the chat room and be positive at all cost! :D Some times admins can be pain in the ass, but only if you have not read FAQ or rules before contacting them..
      Last edited by RuggedMan; December 24, 2017, 02:37 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Thanks guys, I logged in and the account has been pruned so I need to re-join with an invite.

Comment

Originally posted by ednuwde View Post
          Thanks guys, I logged in and the account has been pruned so I need to re-join with an invite.
          Well that sucked. Any how, you'll need proof that you account was pruned due to inactivity and not banned for bad reasons if you want to apply or request invite at TI. You'll need a copy of the irc chat log proving so to apply and to avoid the chopping block. This is to protect our tracker accounts from the bad elements. Just a friendly neighbor reminder :)

Comment

Hi,

Would a screen print be ok to prove that I was pruned for inactivity?

Comment

I'm trying to get in IRC to prove the account was pruned due to inactivity, but I am banned from the channel. Any thoughts there? Thanks!

Comment

They normally dont ban just to ban, if you were able to get in before then you should be able to again. Normally irc most bans happen to someones name, depending on the admin and if they are using scripts etc they can add ip address, host name etc but being only "pruned" I do not see why they would ban.
                I would try using a different nickname and then join irc again.

My personal opinion is that your not an active torrent user and I would hesitate to invite

Comment

Originally posted by G5T View Post
                  Hi,

Would a screen print be ok to prove that I was pruned for inactivity?
                  when you tried logging in you got a page showing you were pruned? or is that what you found out on irc. Print screen is a screenshot...

Comment

Working...
                  X