Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

looking for a tracker for older hard to find movies mostly disney movies/cartoons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a tracker for older hard to find movies mostly disney movies/cartoons

i been looking to complete my disney movie collection. i am missing a few but i found a couple year old torrent on demonoid with a 740 movies which has many i didnt have. so i thought if someone uploaded this once i am sure the other movies i am looking for are out there just not on the trackers i am using now IPT and TD.

so any suggestions for older, rare, harder to find movies? like i said i am mostly looking for the disney movies and cartoons to fill out my collection for my niece and nephew. thanks

Karagara is pretty good... Haven't used it in a while but they had a lot of old rare stuff...

For movies, I mostly use PTP and THC and till date, there hasn't been a movie that I haven't found - although I lean mostly towards PTP....

For tv shows BTN hands down!

Good luck!

Comment

PTP is certainly the best for movies so it might have the ones you are looking for. It is also very hard to join.

For TV stuff, TV-Vault has a lot of the old stuff and is worth checking out. MySpleen might be worth checking out too. BTN is the best TV tracker and could have what you are looking for as well. You could also get into these sites and make a request there if there's anything particular you are looking for.

Comment

Working...
      X