Looking for a spanish tracker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a spanish tracker

Hello everyone i was wondering if anyone knew of a Spanish tracker i can join, don't have to be HD or high quality movies ether xvid content is ok. the ones i have seen are ether closed down or no longer accepting new users. any help in pointing me in the right direction will be very appreciated. Thank you everyone and have a blessed day.

[MENTION=94646]Guardian[/MENTION] can I ask what is your interest in joining a Spanish Tracker?
    only the shadow knows the evil in the hearts of men

Comment

you sure can im looking for movies in spanish for a family member looking to make a few dvds for them.

Comment

I'm interested too..

I'm looking for a good Spanish tracker too. I'm interested in untouched Blu Ray movies with English/Original language + Spanish dub and pgs subs (if they had the European versions with also Italian it would be perfect).

Comment

You tried to find an HD-Spain in invite ? It's hard to join , but it's an awesome community ..

Comment

Originally posted by Guardian View Post
            Hello everyone i was wondering if anyone knew of a Spanish tracker i can join, don't have to be HD or high quality movies ether xvid content is ok. the ones i have seen are ether closed down or no longer accepting new users. any help in pointing me in the right direction will be very appreciated. Thank you everyone and have a blessed day.

Hi @Matrix789
            and @
            Guardian

Ive used few spanish trackers but finally I decided only to use one and keep a great ratio on it. So I chose Puntotorrent.

Ive been in Puntotorrent for many years and is has everything, high quality movies, serias, games (pc and console), books, etc.... Happy with it and its community.

Ive heard that HDSpain is much better but Ive been trying to get invitations for that since 2012 with no luck. I have no idea how could anyone get in.

Comment

Originally posted by Groningen View Post
              You tried to find an HD-Spain in invite ? It's hard to join , but it's an awesome community ..

Its not hard, its impossible!!!!

Ive been trying since 2012, and have a nice ratio and seedbox. I quit.

Comment

HD-Spain is the best but has and another good Spanish trackers like:

HDCity,li
                Hachede.me
                Torrentland.li
                ZonaQ.pw
                Xbt.puntotorrent.ch
                Xbytesv2.li - in the new url and open for free signup for now.

Comment

Torrenteros.net :: Bienvenido a Torrenteros.net

Comment

Any chance of an invite to puntotorrents my friend?

Comment

Originally posted by Guardian View Post
                      Any chance of an invite to puntotorrents my friend?
                      yes man the site is not difficult and it is so cool site .. try to make a request for that ,I hope someone fills your request .

Good Luck

Comment

Working...
                      X