Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music Video Trackers

Hello

Does anyone know if there are any trackers out there that are dedicated to high quality music videos?
    By that, I mean from high quality sources like DVD, Blu-Ray, Master etc. as opposed to low quality YT rips or similar.

Would be great if there was an extensive archive rather than just recent years

That would be sweat... I have been extracting mine from YT/others, and like you said the older ones are hard to find. I'm adding them into my Plex/Kodi libraries so when you start playing the song the video plays in the background. No real reason for it, but it looks cool.

Comment

Not entirely sure if MV (Music-Vid.com) is still a thing.. Other than that, you have probably read the same reddit post that I did, but some are saying that possible places to find such videos could be: rutracker (RUT), HDgeek (a Russian tracker, more into FLAC content) or just the MVid mentioned above.

As many have said publicly though, if you find a good downloader and download 1080p you should be pretty good.

I hope this helps in any way =).

Comment

MV is still around thanks for the info [MENTION=364532]WesGrace[/MENTION]. Not much activity there, <10 uploads a day, seeders are slow, but a shit load of content. My collection is gonna be frigging sweet

Comment

I think that Music-Vid it's the best right now , but you can make preseed/upload new content with a good hd tracker or with our famous rutracker .

Comment

Working...
          X