Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question for IPT Power Users

Hey

I'm curious how often you receive invites and how long did it take to get one after you filled the requirements? I'm aware of the whole "not guaranteed monthly" thing, that's why i'm looking for clarification and user experiences.

Thanks.

They are giving away invites quite rarely. But when they give, then they give you 3, not just 1. But do not expect monthly invites.

Comment

I received 3 invites after 2 month. But I don't have too much experience with ipt. Maybe someone else know more than me.

Comment

Got myself 3 after a month and a few days. To answer myself.

Comment

3 is the max at any one time, I assume the rules are explained in their FAQ. I find this a very useful general site, despite the owner's activities, so I don't give out many invites for this anymore as they often get abused & you will pay for the mistakes your invitees make...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheWickerMan View Post
            I find this a very useful general site, despite the owner's activities, so I don't give out many invites for this anymore as they often get abused & you will pay for the mistakes your invitees make...
            I agree. I don't give a shit about tracker politics and we don't usually have the full story of what goes on. It's easily my favorite general tracker and i have most of the top ones. Still nice to invite family members or close friends even if i'm too scared to invite some randoms.

Comment

I have 4 invites left so I guess I have exceeded the limit, but I guess that's because I had VIP at one point.. Not entirely sure, I think the extra one appeared just over the power user limit.

- I think you have to wait for a few months to get more. Or possibly if your ratio is high, those renew faster (wild guess)?

Comment

Just donors and above can exceed the limit of 3 invites availabile , one of staffers told me .

Comment

Working...
                X