iPT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPT

Hi, saw a post on site a while back about iPT, giving some links to the site, but after looking around am unable to locate the post , I am currently with iPT in the UK, I was using the iPT Browser but when I did a restart it no longer opens properly, is there a link available that would take me to get a fresh download of the iPT browser, many thanks

Originally posted by D8v1d View Post
    Hi, saw a post on site a while back about iPT, giving some links to the site, but after looking around am unable to locate the post , I am currently with iPT in the UK, I was using the iPT Browser but when I did a restart it no longer opens properly, is there a link available that would take me to get a fresh download of the iPT browser, many thanks
    hey
    D8v1d if u r on IPT the link is where the "ipt browser" is written in red at top of the page..if u r unable to locate then DM me & i will send u the links.

Comment

I think IPT has various access methods: secure/non-secure, UK (because of ISP blocking)/EU (normal), perhaps you could try another access method?
      sigpic

Comment

There has been speculation about the IPT browser. Virus's backdoors, spyware ect from ex staffers. ( In Discussion )
        iptorrents sacking staff an stealing their accounts : trackers

Try a proxy eg : IPTorrents
        OR
        EPIC Browser has built in proxy and goes some way to stripping tracking ect :Epic Privacy Browser, a secure chromium-based web browser that protects your privacy online

Ultimately a VPN is your Safest option when dealing with IPT
        Last edited by SUpper; January 26, 2017, 05:30 PM.

Comment

I'd want a million dollars to use IPT-Browser! Using a unique email/login at IPT or any of their sister sites like TD is more important than any other tracker from everything I have read and seen..

Comment

Working...
          X