No announcement yet.

Btn disabled.... How do i contact mods?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Btn disabled.... How do i contact mods?

I'm disables at Btn due to inactivity. But I'd like to get re-enabled.

I've tried thier irc multiple times a day for a week without any luck. I no mods ever seem to speak... Is there an email address... Or could someone contact them on site for me?

Originally posted by lovelyjubly View Post
    I'm disables at Btn due to inactivity. But I'd like to get re-enabled.

I've tried thier irc multiple times a day for a week without any luck. I no mods ever seem to speak... Is there an email address... Or could someone contact them on site for me?
    The best way to contact anybody from Staff on BTN is their support channel on irc. I do not advice anyone to contact them for you as this will lead to their account being scrutinized in the event that you were removed from the site for suspicion of wrongdoing.

Just join their irc and wait patiently Betrayed checks the help channel daily
    only the shadow knows the evil in the hearts of men

Comment

Might just have to give up. Probably spent 10 hours sat in there so far :(

Thanks for your reply

Comment

Originally posted by lovelyjubly View Post
        Might just have to give up. Probably spent 10 hours sat in there so far :(

Thanks for your reply
        pm betrayed directly then, he'll get back to you
        only the shadow knows the evil in the hearts of men

Comment

I might do. Specifically says do not pm mods tho. He might not appreciate it

Comment

irc channel is the best and most safely way

Comment

Torrent and all invites from the forum are viable for the better for the room. Parts of the torrent and professional biography writer are regulated for the mid of the modules for all humans. The finding is done for the approval of the adjustment for the means for all shoes for this ambit.

Comment

One of the cheaper models is the Spectra Creon. Just because this is a less free wireless credit card machine expensive model does not mean it lacks in features. It has a very nice LCD display that is easy to read, a printer that prints out transactions and reports on all of the daily transactions.

Comment

Working...
                X