Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should I be uploading on tracker websites to help others and gain rep?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should I be uploading on tracker websites to help others and gain rep?

I have noticed that with a lot of Private Trackers you have to upload a specific number of gigabytes to get things such as invites and reputation. The problem is I have no idea what to upload because i don't know how to pirate movies, games, etc.

What should I be uploading that will be useful for the other people, and how do I get what I need to be uploading?

@ Aaron2hip38876
    I feel that first you should get a seedbox. That way, you will be able to gain a solid upload buffer on most sites. If you do not have a source for releases, then this is the only way out. However, in certain sites the user class promotion depends on the number of torrents you have yourself uploaded instead of the upload ratio.

Comment

The first and most important thing to remember is to read the uploading rules carefully, as well as other wiki/knowledge base articles there may be present. If in doubt, do not hesitate to contact the staff. It is always wise to ask first before making mistakes while uploading, most tracker staff should be friendly about this.

As regarding where to get the content from, you can look around at other trackers if they have something that's appropriate for the tracker you want to upload at, and then upload it if it meets all the rules and requirements of the tracker. Looking at the requests section gives you an idea about what you can bring into the sites. Check if you can find those on your other trackers. You could also look for other places, of course, but that's the easiest way, I think.

Comment

Working...
      X