Which tracker hosts YIFY movies ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which tracker hosts YIFY movies ?

Hello members, I just wanna know which movie tracker hosts YIFY encoded movies as i find them the best value for my hardware. I have 50 inch 1080p screen and 2.0 Channel speakers only so YIFY releases seems best. Other release groups have 1080p movies in 5.1 channel audio which i don't have the 5.1 surround system to e used. I am a member of Tehconnection but the 1080p movies they release has 5.1 audio. I just want a movie which is 1080p but 2.0 audio. Any torrent site suggestions will be appreciated
    Regards,
    Macho ;)

Are you a member of any of the trackers listed below ? Please i need an invite .. PM me please
    HDbits.org | HD-Torrents | Broadcasthenet | TheVault | Bibliotik | MyAnonamouse
    Deepbassnine | Exigo music

YIFY compresses a lot more than just the audio, and the quality is degraded to a great extent. I think you are better off downloading the movie files with 5.1 audio, which should provide better audio even on your 2.0 system than YIFY. The differences in video quality should be quite apparent in a 50 inch screen so I highly recommend getting the larger files.

I also don't think any private tracker hosts YIFY files. At least, I am not aware of any.

Comment

Aren't YIFY files hosted on public trackers and warez sites only?

Comment

Originally posted by achls View Post
        YIFY compresses a lot more than just the audio, and the quality is degraded to a great extent. I think you are better off downloading the movie files with 5.1 audio, which should provide better audio even on your 2.0 system than YIFY. The differences in video quality should be quite apparent in a 50 inch screen so I highly recommend getting the larger files.

I also don't think any private tracker hosts YIFY files. At least, I am not aware of any.
        +1
        The difference is easily seen even on a full Hd monitor. You should go for better quality releases preferably blue ray rips or web dls

Comment

Yify's official site is yts.ag

Comment

I don't think it's official, it's just Torrentz initiative to make a centralized place to get YIFY torrents

Comment

It's a bunch of open trackers. Currently:

• udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
              • udp://9.rarbg.com:2710/announce
              • udp://p4p.arenabg.com:1337
              • udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969
              • udp://tracker.internetwarriors.net:1337
              • udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce

And yts.ag is the so-called official website. They really aren't but at leas better organized than than yts.gs I guess.

Comment

Hmmm.. Maybe you 're right.. They say they 're the official Yify site, but so does yts.ac..
                Anyways Macho, you can try these two or any public tracker. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Reb View Post
                  Yify's official site is yts.ag
                  ++1

Comment

Working...
                  X