New music site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New music site?

I am mostly looking for a site that gets new releases fast, I like some artists in lossless and some in regular mp3 form.

Nothing will compare to what.cd but I have absolutely nothing now so im looking for a new place

I am also shocked.I agree that no site has a database like what.I think the best we can do is wait for waffles.
    There are some sites focusing on FLAC but i doubt it is even possible to find an invite

If you only need fast releases then I would suggest you to try SCC

Comment

I'm also looking for. I heard about Apollo and PassTheHeadphones but I'm not sure about their catalogues and in particular lossless

Comment

Maybe the only good thing about music trackers are collections and discographies, the new music albums can be found almost everywhere.

Comment

I can't speak for PassTheHeadphones, but Apollo is growing amazingly fast. Mostly Loseless releases but there is a dedicated request thread for mp3s to be added to any active Loseless torrent. The site is striving to be the next what.cd promoting bonuses for "perfect" Flac uploads and additional users. Be sure to check out Internal Tracker News . You will find many posts on what is happening at Apollo!

Comment

+1

Apollo - is very good music tracker

Comment

Too bad it is so hard to get into Apollo right now.. I kinda missed the boat on the free registrations...

Comment

Originally posted by lococo View Post
                Too bad it is so hard to get into Apollo right now.
                Really? There's a recruit thread on SCC , plus they gave existing members a few invites each... it couldnt be easier to join.

Comment

Apollo is really good. You should definitely try to enter.

Comment

Atm, Apollo is awesome this time of the year for Music lovers.
                    They have 12 days of Christmas. 12 days of staff picks (Freeleech albums)
                    Great if you have a seedbox, or planning to get one. PasstheHeadphones comes second(staff picks also)
                    ..thanks to gblaze for my avatar

Some persons have an daunting presence, one that can foretell fear in their opponents eyes and bring a sense of vanquish right away. Whether it be their proficiency in their respected field or simply, their stature, intimidation comes to mind when speaking of him..an exalted

Comment

1. passtheheadphones.me - the largest one. new releases apper there really fast.
                      2. apollo.rip - smaller but also huge. almost all new releases appearing on pth are also uploaded on apl
                      3. notwhat.cd - much smaller. oriented on flac music.
                      4. nostre.am - tiny and almost not growing.

that's about new sites.
                      but still there are old ones.
                      personally I love rutracker.org (general tracker, but with huge amount of music, and new releases are usually uploaded there quite fast).

Comment

I search oldies and rarities in flac. Which one is better?

Comment

Originally posted by ReadThePost View Post
                          I search oldies and rarities in flac. Which one is better?
                          Go for PTH..their interviews are open in irc

Comment

APL has more active downloading, i.e. maintaining ratio there is easier.
                            But PTH is bigger.
                            I recommend gretting into both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by dkr View Post
                              APL has more active downloading, i.e. maintaining ratio there is easier.
                              But PTH is bigger.
                              I recommend gretting into both of them.
                              I think you may have that backwards. Last time I checked APL and PTH had about the same amount of torrents. APL definitely has more people. As far as ratio, it is easier but not because there is more active downloading. Ratio is based on the range level of your download. For example, 0 to 19GB = no ratio required. 20GB to 39GB = .10 required ratio. (These #s are just for demonstration purposes and not indicative of actual requirements.)

Comment

Working...
                              X