Hey, looking for any movie tracker with open registration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, looking for any movie tracker with open registration

So I went over the forums and looked for something good.

I Had a TL and IPT accounts in the past but I wasn't active for about 2-3 years and probably my access got denied.

Anyway, I can't give any ratio proofs for the invites section so for now I'm looking for any movie tracker that doesn't require invites, at least for now, so I can work on the ratio over there and come back to try my luck later on.

So any suggestions? something reliable please, and it doesn't have to be an exclusive Movies tracker, it can be a general tracker as long as the movie content there is mostly up to date.

You would be better to look for yourself in the Open Tracker section of the forum. Most have left comments as to what each tracker is like, content wise.

Comment

Thanks but I checked there before coming here.. It seems like it's not that active, and the front page already is irrelevant, all movies tracker signups are already closed, or in chinese...
      I'll keep checking there but if anyone knows of any good tracker open atm it'll be great..

Comment

Any general tracker will have the latest movie releases. I recommend AlphaRatio or IPT. Both are extremely easy to get into and have a lot of content.

Comment

Originally posted by Fejoa View Post
          Any general tracker will have the latest movie releases. I recommend AlphaRatio or IPT. Both are extremely easy to get into and have a lot of content.
          Thanks..I'll try getting into IPT but I asked for open registration trackers cuz I cant give ratio proof as i'm not part of any private tracker yet. ill check alpharatio as well.. never heard of it before.

Comment

you can try hd-bits.ro

Comment

Originally posted by elsentai View Post
              you can try hd-bits.ro
              Last torrent from 2 months ago, 1 before that from 17 months ago.. Not really what I was hoping for but thx anyway

Comment

Working...
              X