This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tracker levels

I have been looking around the web for a list categorizing trackers into levels. Most are really outdated (and only found a very few). I know that categorizing trackers isn't really something that can be done objectively, there isn't any real way to classify trackers but I wanted to get a general idea.
    What do you guys think? Can this be done? Maybe a community generated list with voting or something like that I don't know..
    What's the latest consensus on the currently used trackers?

Originally posted by abay View Post
    I have been looking around the web for a list categorizing trackers into levels. Most are really outdated (and only found a very few). I know that categorizing trackers isn't really something that can be done objectively, there isn't any real way to classify trackers but I wanted to get a general idea.
    What do you guys think? Can this be done? Maybe a community generated list with voting or something like that I don't know..
    What's the latest consensus on the currently used trackers?
    We here at T-I do not place too much emphasis on Tracker levels as this is what is the mindset of most invite sellers and traders. All Trackers satisfy a need and are all important to someone or another. When you attempt to place Trackers on pedestals it tends to create demands and people are just interested on those Trackers for bragging rights.

If you are interested on pursuing this use Google I found this with a quick search What Trackers Offer - FileSharing Talk
    only the shadow knows the evil in the hearts of men

Comment

Working...
    X