X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• btn disabled

HI

Today lost its longstanding account btn. Invitier turned out to dealer. Talking on the IRC did not give was definitely locked well on IRC. He writes here may be something that someone can read it do not know. I'm very sad

So if inviter is seller of invites, your account could get disabled? If you get invited through forum like this, same could happen, right? Or it is different somehow?

Comment

How well I remember the invitation here just I can not find this topic

Comment

If you get invited through forum like this (for free) - all fine
        but if you pay for invite or maybe trade - this bad
        if human who invited you is seller or trader (suspected from staff btn) all his invited humans get account disabled. that norm.

Staff on BTN don't enable your account - you need to find another invite i think.

one quaestion for Staff T-I, if topic (giveaway) deleted (by request of owner) - igiver log is gone too?
        Last edited by pemlogo; October 6, 2016, 11:33 AM.
        My Giveaway

sigpic

Comment

Collective responsibility is sick

Comment

o i know, a similar situation happened to me on SCC

the staff does not want to understand situation 'what and how' just disable the entire invited tree. And say "find anothear invite" ))
            My Giveaway

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pemlogo View Post
              one quaestion for Staff T-I, if topic (giveaway) deleted (by request of owner) - igiver log is gone too?

I just checked my own iGiver log (Click on "given to others". The first one you see is iGivers given to you) and even the oldest ones are still around but the giveaway threads themselves have disappeared.

But I don't see this as helping in the Original Poster's situation unless if he wants to report the inviter's Torrent Invites username to the mods.
              +*+*+*+
              Was away from torrenting, this website and private trackers since 2014 (Maybe longer). Apologies if my inactivity has harmed you, but, I had family matters to attend to

Comment

the worst part is with the crew did not want to hear explanations by blocking my irc

It said hard and live further
                Last edited by mar58; October 6, 2016, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Closed

Comment

Working...
                  X