Classic TV and Movie Trackers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic TV and Movie Trackers

Does anyone know any good trackers for classic movies and TV shows like ones from the 30's, 40's, 50's, 60's, and 70's?

Here is a topic about classics: Best tracker for classic movies?

But in short:
    • Godmorgon
    • ILoveClassics
    • Cinemageddon
    • Karagarga

Comment

Thanks. I did a search but didn't find that thread.

Comment

You can also search the the tracker index for reviews about the sites so it might be easier to find what tracker/s to pursue: Tracker Review Index

Comment

From what I've heard Karagarga is still the best.
          I was never able to get an invite through the few torrent / internet savvy friends I have and never bothered to jump through the hoops myself.
          I probably should invest more time into it as I have tons of original 30's - 40's
          films I've personally transferred that doesn't exist in cyberspace or in the major hollywood studio vaults!

Comment

Cinematik
            Cinemageddon
            Karagarga

Comment

TV-Vault is the tracker dedicated to old TV shows, so that might interest you. BTN might have some too.

As for movies, the other posts here have already answered it. Karagarga, ILoveClassics, Cinemageddon should be good. PassThePopcorn and TehConnection should have some, too.

Comment

For obscure, arthouse, classics, hard-to-find films, Secret-Cinema and CinemaZ are great! Very member friendly and community-oriented.

Comment

Working...
                X