Extratorrents or Rarbg
        My Giveaway

sigpic

Comment

I think Rarbg and TPB

Comment

KAT is not dead btw its moved to torrent-dx.com

Comment

Kickass.cd is the genuine clone of kickass.
              The dx-torrent, kickasstorrents.to & kickasstorrentsan.com are copies of the original kickass but may contain torrents with malwares more than the usual so beware if you use those services.

The KAT.am is told to be a scam site by HackRead and TorrentFreak so do not use the site.

Also if you are using public torrents and downloading newly published content (or content at all imo) you should use at least a proper VPN to anonymize your torrent traffic.
              The seedboxes doesn´t cost a lot nowadays and you can get a small one for like €5 a month and most of the providers allow downloading from public trackers so you may roam freely.

Hope any of this helps.

PS. if you like TPB more than KAT then you may use https://thepiratebay.run/ to access the site.
              Last edited by SilenceHunt3r; August 27, 2016, 06:14 PM. Reason: Added TPB url

Comment

Originally posted by SilenceHunt3r View Post
                Kickass.cd is the genuine clone of kickass.
                Doesn't work very well though. If you have more than one page of results and you sort them you can see only the first page; trying to go onto page 2 redisplays the search without sorting.

Comment

Bitsnoop is secure (Bitsnoop P2P Search - 23.9 Million Valid Torrents) and sort of aggregates other trackers torrents. Before torrentz's end, it was my second favorite for public torrents. One think I like is that if you're looking for something extra rare that you can't find on the private trackers, bitsnoop will not delete torrents from their database even if they seem to have been dead forever. First off those sites/aggregators don't know that a torrent is actually not seeded, second it may become seeded once in a while. I have sometimes found such torrent on bitsnoop for content that was forgotten everywhere else. With patience I ended up with the torrent !

Comment

I'd say RARBG.

Comment

Rutracker.org

It was public but due to some court orders they decided to go public instead of removing most of their torrents. You can use magnet links without registration.
                      They also removed amount of upload or download from the user panels. So, i guess it is public.

Comment

I think rarbg and 1337x is great alternatives.

Comment

Zooqle

Comment

Here are a few official KAT clones:

KAT - Kickass Torrents
                            KickassTorrents - Download torrents from Kickass Torrents
                            https://kat.how/full/

Here are a few alternative, yet similar, sites:

TorrentHound
                            ExtraTorrent
                            TorrentFunk I have no personal experience with this site.

Comment

Originally posted by Fejoa View Post
                              Zooqle
                              I'd second this one, excellent indexer with custom rss support (and rss feeds for searches), tv shows subscriptions on the home page, and quality filters. Used to be my go to indexer after KAT and before getting into private trackers

Comment

Working...
                              X