This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road To ScienceHD

I'm looking for information on how to get an invite to ScienceHD ,, Any information on tracker membership status, how people got in , tracker invite forum routes and application process would be greatly appreciated..

If I'm not mistaken you can apply via IRC. Not sure if things have changed though... Jump on and find out.

Official IRC Support Channel
    #scihd-support @ irc.sciencehd.me

Comment

Originally posted by SUpper View Post
      I'm looking for information on how to get an invite to ScienceHD ,, Any information on tracker membership status, how people got in , tracker invite forum routes and application process would be greatly appreciated..
      Hey [MENTION=161984]SUpper[/MENTION]

As far as I know, Waffles, What, and BTN had an invite forum for this tracker, they prob still do. But how they go through about this, they have an interview process similar to what, though it's actually typed rather than spoken over irc. Though with that in mind, I'm not sure what they're looking for, they're very picky with users, and as such, in the interview, you'll see: You will only be able to submit this application once, so try very hard. It's prob much easier just to hit them on what, so you don't have to go through that craziness.

Forewarning though, a user was just recently banned from the site due to their invite tree getting axed. You could try to get an invite here, but a tracker like that, I'd go with the normal route. They're always active and open. We can't link you to the interview or the site itself, so you'll have to search for the site and review their application.

You can check above for the irc if that exists still ^

Comment

Originally posted by ilovetheheat View Post
        If I'm not mistaken you can apply via IRC. Not sure if things have changed though... Jump on and find out.

Official IRC Support Channel
        #scihd-support @ irc.sciencehd.me
        Originally posted by Lenin View Post
        Hey @SUpper

As far as I know, Waffles, What, and BTN had an invite forum for this tracker, they prob still do. But how they go through about this, they have an interview process similar to what, though it's actually typed rather than spoken over irc. Though with that in mind, I'm not sure what they're looking for, they're very picky with users, and as such, in the interview, you'll see: You will only be able to submit this application once, so try very hard. It's prob much easier just to hit them on what, so you don't have to go through that craziness.

Forewarning though, a user was just recently banned from the site due to their invite tree getting axed. You could try to get an invite here, but a tracker like that, I'd go with the normal route. They're always active and open. We can't link you to the interview or the site itself, so you'll have to search for the site and review their application.

You can check above for the irc if that exists still ^
        Thankyou both for the info ,, Applications are closed for now , And i dare not risk an IRC / IP block on what is my "PTP" ... Waffles :(... What is probably the best way for me.. Will have to grin and bare a few more months while preparing my application ...
        Last edited by SUpper; June 14, 2016, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Sorry brother, didn't know it was so tough nowadays to get in. Ive been there over 6+ years but Im sure a lot has changed. Hold on to the rope. Im sure you'll get in soon enough,

Comment

@SUpper create a request on Forum. I will not allow no one to offer an invite on here and if back door deals are made on Forum and I find out there will be consequences to pay.
            only the shadow knows the evil in the hearts of men

Comment

• Some of you probably noticed that you can no longer invite anyone, this is due to our user cap, if the number dips below 4000, then invites will be automatically reopened. This is out of staff's control so don't bother asking when it will reopen.

• Not that this would matter to any of you but Applications are also disabled until an unknown date. We'd rather let the last few spots be invited by our users instead of being let in by application. Just remember you are responsible for who you invite! This isn't meant to scare you from inviting anyone, this means be responsible and ask yourself is it worth risking my account to invite another person. That choice is all yours.
              This was an announcement posted a little over a month ago. They're around 3,200 users now.

Comment

Originally posted by Lenin View Post

Forewarning though, a user was just recently banned from the site due to their invite tree getting axed. You could try to get an invite here, but a tracker like that, I'd go with the normal route.
                Are you implying that he was banned for being a Member of this Forum. That should not be happening as I have a deal in place with sci-hd hence why their bonus points are not allowed on T-I.

If in fact user was banned for getting an invite here have him contact me so I can consult sci-HD and find out what is going on. Feel free to place a request [MENTION=161984]SUpper[/MENTION] as their invites are allowed to be handed out on T-I without any issues
                only the shadow knows the evil in the hearts of men

Comment

Working...
                X